ios5 Problems

G-Unit

I just want to reassure everyone that my Android phone is working perfectly this morning...... :p

Yum, pass me a slice of that Apple & Blackberry crumble

*awaits a ukff humour police arrest*

Oh man! THAT joke!!!

About the 14353th time I've seen it.

Mine was a poxy nightmare to update. Had to fuck about with the hosts file, and had to put my phone in DFU mode to get it to update. All good now though.

The new facebook app is ok once you get used to the different layout. When it first came out I thought it was only going to be top stories and not status updates. But a button magically appeared which means I can just read updates and leave all the photos and other shit for the real Facebook.

Turned Twitter and Facebook on within my notification center. Had the stocks turned off, but left the weather on. Turns out between 8.30am and 11.30am i used 172mb of internet use. WTF!? Considering o2 no longer offer unlimited internet use, I decided to cut my 3G usage down to 100mb, and bought a mobile dongle which gives me 1gb a month for slightly less than

Turned Twitter and Facebook on within my notification center. Had the stocks turned off, but left the weather on. Turns out between 8.30am and 11.30am i used 172mb of internet use. WTF!? Considering o2 no longer offer unlimited internet use, I decided to cut my 3G usage down to 100mb, and bought a mobile dongle which gives me 1gb a month for slightly less than

Archived