Fashionable or stylish chaps.

RancidPunx

I found my fashion niche when i was about 20 and stuck to it, problem is i am now 30 so a clerks t-shirt doesn't really cut it(even if it is a bad ass Berzerker one !)

I basically need to smarten myself up a bit.

Anyway, i need some inspiration for lads that seem to have a good hold on what clothes look good.

Hate to give them their props but Take That are always decked out nicely.

group13.jpg

13530_TakeThat_470x350.jpg

Barlow looks the part.

Pep Guardiola is another stylish motherfucker.

pep%20guardiola%20coach%20football.jpg

Screen-shot-2010-05-24-at-10.27.25-PM.jpg

Tom Meighan from kasabian is another fella with good style

220px-Tom_Meighan_Kasabian_2010.jpg

Kasabian.jpg

Right post a few others.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Echo the Barlow love. I'm loving being 30 because, as well as not having to pretend I like nightclubs anymore, my age finally matches my taste in clothes. I've always preferred dress pants and shoes to jeans and trainers, and I'm a massive fan of waistcoats these days because they're versatile - you can either go for the full Mad Men look with shirt, tie and matching pants, or you can go more casual with jeans and a fitted t-shirt.

As also said, suits are great, but don't half-arse it with cheap ones that make you look like a substitute teacher. That's not to say you have to spend a ton of money on one, because a lot of it is down to how you accessorize it with shirts/ties or t-shirts. It doesn't take a lot to choose a good, stylish shirt and tie combo that will make you stand out in a good way.

Archived