Tomko In Jail

Snitsky's back acne

How long was he in the business for? Cant remember him ever doing much in WWE for years. I remember him in NJPW for a while, and he was in TNA for a bit, too. Someone who was only full on wrestling for a handful of years relying this much on pain pills shows you how fucked up things are.

But he could of been injured just once got pain medication then got addicted. Might not have anything to do with the schedule just might be a addict.

It's really quite easy to get a painkiller habit, my dad got dependant on Tylex after breaking his leg at work. Every time he needed a hit his brain told him his leg hurt.

How long was he in the business for? Cant remember him ever doing much in WWE for years. I remember him in NJPW for a while, and he was in TNA for a bit, too. Someone who was only full on wrestling for a handful of years relying this much on pain pills shows you how fucked up things are.

But he could of been injured just once got pain medication then got addicted. Might not have anything to do with the schedule just might be a addict.

It's really quite easy to get a painkiller habit, my dad got dependant on Tylex after breaking his leg at work. Every time he needed a hit his brain told him his leg hurt.

That's weird. I had a great deal of leg problems and avoided pain killers like the plague to avoid this exact problem.

DON'T PUT NEWS IN THE COMMENTS THREAD!

Yeah, thanks. Just wanna point out though......

TildeGuy~! posted news on Oct 4 2011 [p.294] about The Great Khali being written out of WWE storylines in the comments thread.

Adam Woodyatt posted news on Oct 5 2011 [p.295] about the WWE website getting over-run by naked pictures in the comments thread.

UK-Joe posted news on Oct 6 2011 [p.298] about Vince Russo being replaced as head writer in TNA in the comments thread.

UK-Joe also posted news on Oct 8 2011 [p.300] about TNA negotiating with another Jersey Shore star in the comments thread.

Big Rob posted news yesterday [p.304] about The Rock returning to Raw on November 14 in the comments thread.

ButchReedMark posted the news yesterday [p.304] that Vladimir Koslov was in training for MMA in the comments thread [which he created!]

....and that's just the last 10 pages. Not trying to antagonise anyone, merely stating facts.

Anyway, yes, it does indeed seem to be a very serious, and sad, situation Tomko has found himself him.

Never really a fan of Tomko as a performer but he is clearly not a well man. I hope he gets the help he needs and sorts himself out.

Sad news. I always liked Tomko, it's a shame he burned his bridges in TNA before failing spectacularly trying to get back into the WWE. I wonder if he wishes he'd stayed in Japan with Giant Bernard, he must have been earning decent money.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived