top 5 refs

Flash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Hebner hate really kicked into a higher gear when I attended a TNA live event and he was trying to chat up women. He'd always annoyed me a bit but I didn't realise how creepy he was too.

Big fat Tony Chimmel was trying to pull my Mrs!

My Hebner hate really kicked into a higher gear when I attended a TNA live event and he was trying to chat up women. He'd always annoyed me a bit but I didn't realise how creepy he was too.

Haha really? I'm not sure what's worse ..

Haha really? I'm not sure what's worse ..
Yep, at Sheffield Arena house show a few years back. The one headlined by Batista/Jericho. We we're sat front row and he clocked her early on. Then every time he got up to announce, he was eying her up as he walked by. The final straw was when he winked at her near the end, so I stood up, pumped my chest out and said someting like 'walk on'.After that the humongous black security guard come and sat infront of us!

Chris Roberts should really consider having his legs shortened, he's taller than most of the guys on the British scene and he is a fantastic ref.

Archived