top 5 refs

Flash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

My top 5 referees in no particular order.Nigel Owens,Michaela Tabb,Uriah Rennie,Hugh Dallas,Derek Bevan.I think the presents that Tabb is known for is head and shoulders above the rest of the wresslers.

• Paid Members

My top 5 referees in no particular order.Nigel Owens,Michaela Tabb,Uriah Rennie,Hugh Dallas,Derek Bevan.I think the presents that Tabb is known for is head and shoulders above the rest of the wresslers.

Who's the other female snooker referee knocking around now that's a bit of alright? I've seen her on the Championship League snooker on bet365 a few times but none of the major tournaments yet.

Tommy youngJoey MarellaEarl HebnerTriple H (for such a big influence on the match he was largely anonymous which is what you want the ref to be)and finally just for the chantAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My boy, Chris Roberts. If he wasn't so tall, he'd be laying down the law in WWE right about now. He is the business, the chicks dig him too. 41604_24560063900_8057_n.jpg

Yep - I got to say Roberts too. I've worked with Chris on a number of occasions and this guy this awesome! A true professional - I could seriously see him making it in the big leagues!

I've never really known what it'd take to be a good referee other than that they're not a distraction. Saying that, I like it when refs are strict on the rules despite the fact the match would flow if they didn't. Cody Rhodes tried getting tagged in whilst standing at the middle of the apron. This was just a 2 on 2 as well. The ref rightly told him to step back out and go to the turnbuckle. I wish more wrestlers would hold the tag rope. Cena always does but most others don't.Do people feel Patrick was a bad referee as his personality got in the way? Why is Hebner bad? He's the most famous referee and was a big referee before Montreal. I've never noticed anything bad about him.Without any conscious reason, my favourite is probably Mike Chioda with Charles Robinson at second. Who's the grey haired ref who was on WWE's ECW?

Archived