British Tag Teams

Charles goodwill

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5560_107601297964_691612964_2372804_5784368_n.jpgThe Heartbreakers on the left and The Hunter Brothers on the right. n691612964_1311930_8951.jpgSwift Justice as well consisting of The Judge and "The Bird of Prey" Falcon.

hmmmmmm, whats that fruit they eat at Wimbledon.... oh.
Well we all have our own opinions!

Falcon and The Judge were fun last time I saw them but I don't know that they could seriously be considered one of the BEST tag teams in the UK. If they're still together, Britain's Most Wanted were a great team last time I saw them.

• Paid Members

I once saw Swift Justice several years ago, they had some really nifty innovative yet seemingly original offense. Was really impressed.

Dunne Brothers are also looking pretty good.

When I first started following BritWres~, New Breed were the kings. But for me, The Kartel are/were head and shoulders above everyone else. Pure intensity.

I once saw Swift Justice several years ago, they had some really nifty innovative yet seemingly original offense. Was really impressed.

Dunne Brothers are also looking pretty good.

When I first started following BritWres~, New Breed were the kings. But for me, The Kartel are/were head and shoulders above everyone else. Pure intensity.

thats because The Kartel were better workers than the majority of other teams. this may come of a shock to a lot of people, but when you learn how to 'work' your matches become better and not just a series of poorly thought up movez~~ and an awful, non-sensical lack of selling.

terry and sha are top end, a lot better than most in this country.

I don't know too many tag teams, but the best I've seen are:

LDRs

Northern Exposure (CJ Banks and Joey Hayes)

Stixx and Malen

Kartel

Then it gets to teams I've seen regularly team up in Premier Promotions:

Masked Emperor and Karl Atlas (who is amazing)

Joel Redman and Nick Riley

Mark Haskins and Mark Sloan

that's about it.

Archived