Darren Young suspended

SteelEdge

WWE has announced that Darren Young has been suspended for 30 days due to a violation of the company's Wellness Policy.The following statement was posted on the WWE website on Thursday:"In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Fred Rosser (Darren Young) for 30 days effective Wednesday, Oct. 5, for his first violation of the company

• Paid Members

WWE has announced that Darren Young has been suspended for 30 days due to a violation of the company's Wellness Policy.The following statement was posted on the WWE website on Thursday:"In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Fred Rosser (Darren Young) for 30 days effective Wednesday, Oct. 5, for his first violation of the company

Darren Young has to have had one of the worst careers in WWE recently, Nexus to Summerslam main event, to jobber status, to having to compete as an NXT rookie again, he essentially went to the top and back to bottom in 12 months. I think only Hade Vansen has had worse luck.

For ages now I've been privately longing for him to make "Only the Good" his new nickname so he'll be "Only the Good D. Young". This is your chance, Darren! Use my shitty idea!

Would be better if they changed Darren to Dai. :thumbsup: If they were going to use your idea. Ill get me coat. Taxi for Pat!

Archived