My WWF dvd collection almost complete

WWFDVDMAN

I like how the people that don't give a fuck have actually spent valuable time posting witty pictures and gifs to prove it.

Yeah, otherwise I might have spent that valuable thirty seconds curing cancer. Or organizing my DVD collection.
Or you could have spent that time not being a dick to a guy who's posted his WRESTLING collection on a WRESTLING forum.
Well maybe he should put it in the WRESTLING thread, and not the non-WRESTLING thread.WRESTLING.

It's the Internet!People cant just not give a fuck, they have to tell you they don't give a fuck.Just so you notice that they actually don't give a fuck just in case people might have mistakenly though they give a fuck.

Fuck off.
Meh don't give a fuck mate! :)Just thought I'd let you know that

I like how the people that don't give a fuck have actually spent valuable time posting witty pictures and gifs to prove it.

Yeah, otherwise I might have spent that valuable thirty seconds curing cancer. Or organizing my DVD collection.
Or you could have spent that time not being a dick to a guy who's posted his WRESTLING collection on a WRESTLING forum.
Well maybe he should put it in the WRESTLING thread, and not the non-WRESTLING thread.WRESTLING.
Surely he would have got the same reaction posting in the wrestling section, no?WRESTLING.

• Paid Members

Could have, sounds dull. I think you're just jealous you don't have a medal either.

Archived