My WWF dvd collection almost complete

WWFDVDMAN

• Paid Members

Nice work, fella! That's really cool, and thanks massively for letting us know about it. Ignore the haters, as they are just trying to bring you down. You follow your own path. Don't worry about what others are doing, you just do you. March to the beat of your own drummer. When life hands you lemmings, make lemmingade. Stick and move, Jr., and don't be afraid to try something a little different. Don't follow the herd, and people won't think you're a cow. Bring something edible to the table, daily. Find out what suits you, and then wear it till it falls apart. Spend money wisely, but don't forget that there's more money than people. Buy groceries in such a way as to maximise your opportunity of consuming the largest amount within the allotted time of freshness, but without resorting to Pot Noodles. Stock cubes can make an inexpensive and surprisingly nourishing broth, and the addition of a few dried mushrooms (or ceps) and some crackers really top it off. Stay the course. If you can meet with triumph and disaster; And treat those two imposters just the same; Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son! Behind your ears you should wash, too.

• Paid Members

I like how the people that don't give a fuck have actually spent valuable time posting witty pictures and gifs to prove it.

Yeah, otherwise I might have spent that valuable thirty seconds curing cancer. Or organizing my DVD collection.

• Paid Members

It's the Internet!People cant just not give a fuck, they have to tell you they don't give a fuck.Just so you notice that they actually don't give a fuck just in case people might have mistakenly though they give a fuck.

Fuck off.

I like how the people that don't give a fuck have actually spent valuable time posting witty pictures and gifs to prove it.

Yeah, otherwise I might have spent that valuable thirty seconds curing cancer. Or organizing my DVD collection.
Or you could have spent that time not being a dick to a guy who's posted his WRESTLING collection on a WRESTLING forum.

Archived