Best Lie You've Seen On Wikipedia

Family Guy PMSL

As the title suggests, there's some crackers on there I've seen over the years. The one about Phil Taylor's real name being 'Gillian Orlando Taylor' was a piece of false pub ammo in my local for months, before I got called on it and realised my error. Another personal favourite of mine is 'Jeremy Kyle presented two episode of Fun House', a lie I still tell now because I like it too much to admit it's bollocks.

• Moderators

Cecil Martin who's occasionally a pundit on Sky Sports' NFL coverage.

Danyel Cecil Martin (born July 8, 1975 in Chicago, Illinois) is a former American football Full back in the National Football League. He attended Evanston Township High School and played college football at the University of Wisconsin

Rhino's planning a turn to become Dr Kill.

That was awesome, some of the changes to that were hillarious
This! I remember one of the changes was something to do with Frasier. It was said that Rhyno ran in and hit the Gore on someone before shouting "I'm gonna Dr. Frasier Crane somebody" while the crowd said "We're listening", or something to that effect.

Rhino's planning a turn to become Dr Kill.

That was awesome, some of the changes to that were hillarious
This! I remember one of the changes was something to do with Frasier. It was said that Rhyno ran in and hit the Gore on someone before shouting "I'm gonna Dr. Frasier Crane somebody" while the crowd said "We're listening", or something to that effect.
There was a Doctor Nick Rivieria one as well that was brilliant

I was reading the page on Michael Jackson's death the other day, and the very first line went something along the lines of "According to a magician that was there, Jackson looked fine on arrival." Now it may not be a lie as such, there could've well been a magician there, but it had me cracking up for ages.

• Moderators

Cecil Martin who's occasionally a pundit on Sky Sports' NFL coverage.

Danyel Cecil Martin (born July 8, 1975 in Chicago, Illinois) is a former American football Full back in the National Football League. He attended Evanston Township High School and played college football at the University of Wisconsin

Archived