Charles Napier dead

Bellenda Carlisle

Or Tom Berenger. Nearly an A-list movie star in the late 80s, settled into occasional great turns in films like Sliver, Training Day, and Inception.

That has seriously fucking depressed me :( First things i ever saw him in were Russ Meyer films just being a uber sleazy fucker, always brought a smile when he'd pop up in something unexpected like The Cable Guy and Austin Powers movies.RIP

• Paid Members

I don't recall the show, but he was on US TV a few years back, upset that his career was tailing off - I believe that he rallied because of that, and went out with some more roles.

It was either Dr Phil or Maury, He was complaining that he was addicted to fame

• Paid Members

I don't recall the show, but he was on US TV a few years back, upset that his career was tailing off - I believe that he rallied because of that, and went out with some more roles.

It was either Dr Phil or Maury, He was complaining that he was addicted to fame
Lucky that he'd never had access to too much of it, then.

• Paid Members

I'd say a fair few of The Wire cast fall into the modern day category. You always see a fair few of them popping up in various American TV shows or films in the minor roles - watching stuff back after The Wire its surprising how often you see someone pop up who you recognize from it.

yeh, im noticing actors from The Wire popping up in everything since i watched the series. Amazing set of actors.

Archived