Scott Hall

John Cena, CM Punk and John Morrison vs Alberto Del Rio, The Miz and R-Truth

Air Boom vs David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty

Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler

Big Show vs Jack Swagger

Kelly and Eve vs Bella Twins

Santino Marella vs Primo

Drew McIntyre vs Mason Ryan

That took me about two minutes to come up with. It's a more than ample card for a live event.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That card doesn't look good at all. I do like the divas and it's always fun seeing the Big Show in person so it wont be all bad.

It's a fucking Glasgow house show. You'd be lucky to get that card, you moaning twat.

• Paid Members
At least i don't mind posting where i'm from. Where are you from? Some chav town in England, some village with 1 post office, 1 butcher and 1 grocery store. Behave yourself.

That's true. I am. I'll give you that. But when we get our All Star American Wrestling, you don't heard us moaning that Arachnaman's not in the main event. You blithering spanner.

And i bet they milk you dry for every penny they can get. That's why all these 'British' wrestling companies avoid Scotland, they know we wont stand for all that hocus pocus nonsense. When we watch wrestling, we wanna see the big names, the real deal, the household names.

Why would i sell my ticket? This isnt't 2005 anymore believe me, there's no money to be made selling WWE tickets in the UK now. If people wanna see WWE they literally can walk up to the box office and buy a ticket. Of course.......it's a well known fact now that the Glasgow show is infact sold out. I don't know how many years it's been since they sold a show out in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. As long as they're happy that's the main thing. I'm sure they're happy enough with the crowds they get now.

It's a nice feeling walking into a sold out building. Really gets you into the mood you know. Spend a bit of money at the merchandise stand, treat yourself to something to eat, something to drink. Chat to a few fans maybe, charm a few ladies. Must be a bit disheartening sitting watching a wrestling show and seeing empty seats all around you. Like walking into a cinema and it's just you and a couple sitting at the back snogging and groping each other while you're there trying to put a brave face on and face the fact that out of everyone in your city that night that could have went to see that film, only you chose to go and the only company you got is 2 people who aren't even interested in the movie, they're only using the movie room as a place to place tonsil hockey and giggle.

• Paid Members
Like walking into a cinema and it's just you and a couple sitting at the back snogging and groping each other while you're there trying to put a brave face on and face the fact that out of everyone in your city that night that could have went to see that film, only you chose to go and the only company you got is 2 people who aren't even interested in the movie, they're only using the movie room as a place to place tonsil hockey and giggle.

I told you that you should have seen Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

For what its worth the Glasgow lineup has been updated, as follows:

***WWE Championship Match***

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

CM Punk vs. The Miz

And all of your favorite RAW Superstars including:

Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston

Evan Bourne

R-Truth

Scotland

For what its worth the Glasgow lineup has been updated, as follows:

***WWE Championship Match***