The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
It's strange with friendships on the internet. How can you really look at someone as a friend if you have never actually met or spoken to them in the flesh? I think it's acceptable to call people on forums like this mates, but friends, not sure about that one.

Uh. That's an odd argument.. What's the difference between a mate and a friend?

Different people have different opinions on this, but from my way of looking at it, a mate is someone you get on with, share a joke, share a tear, do a favour for, spend a bit of time with etc. A friend is someone who you have a deeper reliance on emotionally. A bit like a partner, but without the bonking.

• Paid Members
Butch's is damn good, but neil is winning that title for my money at the minute.

Cheers. Latest snap of my beard, getting bushy as fuck #selfie #smugcunt

y0Kg7xF.jpg

That's a fantastic beard, good work!

y0Kg7xF.jpg

Neil, being as you live in the Boston area, are tall and look a fair bit like the NHL-playoff version of Zdeno Chara, do you ever get anyone taking a second look in the street thinking you're him? Or did you not have the beard during the play-offs?

chara.jpg

• Moderators
Neil, being as you live in the Boston area, are tall and look a fair bit like the NHL-playoff version of Zdeno Chara, do you ever get anyone taking a second look in the street thinking you're him? Or did you not have the beard during the play-offs?

All. The. Fucking. Time.

During the playoffs it was miserable as I'd get a comment about it at least 5 times a day.

All. The. Fucking. Time.

During the playoffs it was miserable as I'd get a comment about it at least 5 times a day.

I can see why to be honest. I guess the novelty would wear pretty thin eventually right enough!

Yeah, especially as Chara is a bit of an ugly git....and I have a pretty face :(

The thing is, you don't actually look like him, it's just that your beard is similar, if you know what I mean. That and the fact that you're both around nine feet tall.

205080_217272094956470_3836912_n.jpg

This was me on Red Nose Day 2011.

The below is me now (Well, a couple of months back on my honeymoon)

389216_10151638250604728_1682278868_n.jpg

Before anyone asks - It's about 17stone I've lost.

I am trawling this thread so excuse the old post quote but I just had to say that is an utterly brilliant achivement there mate, 17st...fuck!

Excellent work.

I need to put it on -maybe not 17st- but I am not about to drown this thread in a weeping self pity *sob*