The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

Everyone should know by now that the opposite of what Loki says is the way to live your life.

If you're you, yes.

But let's just say that I'm very, very glad I'm me, and not you.

Edited by Loki

• Moderators
Your hair doesn't look that bad Butch, also beard may well be my favourite UKFF beard, it is wonderful.

Butch's is damn good, but neil is winning that title for my money at the minute.

I've not seen Woy outside of the one mugshot he uses for everything, but I'm working under the assumption here that all the mod squad rock grade A facial foliage.

• Paid Members
Your hair doesn't look that bad Butch, also beard may well be my favourite UKFF beard, it is wonderful.

Butch's is damn good, but neil is winning that title for my money at the minute.

I've not seen Woy outside of the one mugshot he uses for everything, but I'm working under the assumption here that all the mod squad rock grade A facial foliage.

He's right in the intersection of the "mod beard" and "beach shanty living hobo beard" venn diagram, I think.

• Moderators
Everyone should know by now that the opposite of what Loki says is the way to live your life.

If you're you, yes.

SOC's sound as fuck, Lokes. Good people, no need to have a dig.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

If you're you, yes.

Ha. Likewise old sport. Why did you change that from 'narcissist twat' though?

• Paid Members

Tremendous beard indeed. That's a serious GeronimoJacksBeard too which earns it extra points and it suits the shit out of you.

This is my effort from a couple of years back, moments before our tearful goodbye. Actually, shaving it off is a double edged sword - difficult to come to terms with, but bags of fun shaving into numerous different facial hair numbers as you've got so much to work with.

mkaky8.jpg

That was 2 months worth, which had got a bit crazy and made me look a little Zangief. Which I quite enjoyed but nobody else seemed to. Only a few weeks before that though it was a sweet length I was really happy with. I'll grow it back one day and figure out how to maintain it as such, I literally just let it grow wild, untouched for those 2 months. Here's what I considered ideal beardage percentage...

2e4dthe.jpg293vqpt.jpg

How long has that beast been going neil?

• Moderators

Thanks SOC. Personally I preferred your final beard length there. I also enjoy the photo as it shows a pure rage at shaving it off. I'm not exactly sure when I stopped shaving, but I think it's about 4 1/2 months of growth right now. Even without having trimmed it, there's a load of upkeep, beard oil, combings, and a whole conditioning treatment of it.