The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
John, you look such a nice down-to-earth happy chap. Definitely not a wrestling fan look!

Cheers mush, much appreciated. All depends where i'm going and what i'm doing to be honest. Always trying to grow up asthetically, and yet hesitant to throw anything away meaning i'll look presentable one day, and like i'm trying to be 14 the next.

He's very wholesome, isn't he. I could just pinch those cheeks!

I was so fucking tempted to edit that quote including the picture of Richie from a couple of pages back. Didn't fancy a lifetime ban though.

• Paid Members
I was so fucking tempted to edit that quote including the picture of Richie from a couple of pages back. Didn't fancy a lifetime ban though.

That would have been hilarious if it didn't mean having to see that fucking photo again.

That was the bit i deemed ban worthy.

• Paid Members

There's a touch of the Nic Cage's off you, Johnny.

Matrix, you know I got nothing but love for you.

Nothing but the most wholesome, man love for you and I'll love you to the bitter end when we're hugging a grenade together in a nuclear plant to save the world from a Korean invasion, so I apologise brother, it was the fist. The fist.

NSFW - Matrix Reloaded

• Moderators

I went for a hair cut today. A "Thin and Trim" of my long hair. The stupid fucking bitch fucked it up quite (understatement) badly, so it all had to come off and now I look like a thug. They should have a fucking exam before Barbers touch male long hair,

x59id.jpg

Thug.