Sign in to follow this  
tiger_rick

The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

Should have an Off-Topic thread for "Gimmicks based on other gimmicks" - I remember @tnucasibam showing up not long after Mab.

1 hour ago, Kookoocachu said:

Does Mab even come here anymore?

His latest incarnation is Mr Blake but he was spotted straight away and slunk off. 

bk5oAR2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Was having a really shit time recently and Thomas Nicholas came over and gave me some really passionate and powerful life advice. Pretty surreal 

1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said:

bk5oAR2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Was having a really shit time recently and Thomas Nicholas came over and gave me some really passionate and powerful life advice. Pretty surreal 

Met him twice in Wrexham when he was gigging. He remembered me the second time for how blind drunk I was the first time. A lovely chap. 

Had a low heart rate yesterday and had a funny turn, lost my balance for a second and hit my head, heres a few pics of me looking absolutely devestated. Where there is no sense their is no feeling...! 

Got mum to take them after saying a few bad jokes as it helps calm her down as she is a very anxious person, bless her

Edited by Ralphy

If I die in tragic circumstances, can one of you sell this picture to a paper and tell them that I facking loved my country. (Just found another one of me which I'm scared would lead me to being cancelled permanently)

FB-IMG-15866037194187234.jpg

With the realisation I won't be able to get a haircut for ages I've given myself the Covid 19 clippers job. 

Screenshot_20200509_233756_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

You're in decent shape Ralphy, the biscuits and walking programme is doing wonders for you!