Sign in to follow this  
tiger_rick

The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

He was a legend! We chatted to him about Liverpool, he asked to see my tattoo (I’d mentioned earlier I had a Beatles tattoo), and my mate congratulated him on the Olympic Opening Ceremony and said, “Yeah, it wasn’t bad was it?” Such a nice bloke. But so we’re the others. Himesh is rather dishy too!

out on an amble a few days ago looking like a smackhead who takes extra care not to have uv damage to his eyes 

EN8fywMXsAYky45?format=jpg&name=small

I got married 45 days ago and I'm only just now getting a few shots sent to me by the photographer, and I can see why it's taking him so long as I have never, ever looked this good in my life and I will never reach this peak again. You wouldn't know that I am hungover, knackered and all ready four whiskies in.

81491658_481991769126721_7667397946354171904_n.thumb.jpg.78b2a84be575d177f5c8a531b31fdc02.jpg

The magic of editing. I'm going to use him for all my weddings going forward.

4 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I got married 45 days ago and I'm only just now getting a few shots sent to me by the photographer, and I can see why it's taking him so long as I have never, ever looked this good in my life and I will never reach this peak again. You wouldn't know that I am hungover, knackered and all ready four whiskies in.

81491658_481991769126721_7667397946354171904_n.thumb.jpg.78b2a84be575d177f5c8a531b31fdc02.jpg

The magic of editing. I'm going to use him for all my weddings going forward.

Why are you carrying your shoes around? Still pissed? Jokes.

Looking Sharp man, good effort.

13 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Why are you carrying your shoes around? Still pissed? Jokes.

Looking Sharp man, good effort.

Cheers! The tie and collar eventually got fixed by my best man as we were whizzing out of our hotel rooms at this point due to totally losing track of time. Bit peeved off with my hair not holding shape (by this point it had collapsed) but that's my fault for forgetting to pack my extreme hold hair spray. 

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Dig the silver fox look AP, I'd kill for that hairline. Sharp

Thanks PunkStep! I am a married man now, so I'll have to quell the flirting unfortunately. I've been going grey since my early 20's, I blame my Dad's side of the family. Irish grey.

Timehop reminding me that 12 years ago in Paris, I travelled back to 1972 to appear in this photo 

510-A98-D9-D21-D-4-B94-B0-A3-5794118-FD9

And, I think it’s time for a haircut. It’s been 7 months and I can get it tied up and everything. I’d actually keep it going but I have to wear a hair band to play football at the moment 

D470-F40-F-FEE2-4-DC2-AF80-D63094929-E7-

I know the feeling, @SuperBacon. This was me just over a year ago before deciding enough’s enough.

4-F47-E1-EA-40-FE-4876-8370-FFED2-F01843

I’ve actually started to grow it again in the blind hope that it’ll look good this time.

Edited by Slapnut

8 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Oh no. Don't be that guy

It’s been that or the beanie mate. I can’t actually see when I run if I don’t. Who’s going to score sexy goals in a FC Luzern shirt then?