The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Turns out on Saturday I was photographed by one of those blokes who wonders round making keyrings. I didn't get one but I did appear on there facebook pictures page, doing my best George Harrison/Peter Sutcliffe impression

378446_2128821905452_1393090602_31917234_71046714_n.jpg

For anyone interested, I can't really tell you how out of it I am in this photo but since I appear to holding an orange VK lets just say very.

As someone else who's been told they look like Harrison you really do have quite a big resemblance.

• Paid Members
Haha, I've had nothing but wifebeater jokes since Thursday. Sadly, if I tried anything like that, she'd kick the fuck out of me. Just a stray fist from some fella down the front. She got straight back in and carried on slamming though. Hard as nails, my missus.

I remember when something similar happened to a mate. Strangers were giving him daggers when we were in the pub and when we got talking to a couple of randoms, one gave him a handshake with an extra tight squeeze.

His ex is hard too. She battered a couple of lads on a night out once, when my mate couldn't handle them. He still gets ripped for that one, the erm... girl.

Haha, I've had nothing but wifebeater jokes since Thursday. Sadly, if I tried anything like that, she'd kick the fuck out of me. Just a stray fist from some fella down the front. She got straight back in and carried on slamming though. Hard as nails, my missus.

I remember when something similar happened to a mate. Strangers were giving him daggers when we were in the pub and when we got talking to a couple of randoms, one gave him a handshake with an extra tight squeeze.

His ex is hard too. She battered a couple of lads on a night out once, when my mate couldn't handle them. He still gets ripped for that one, the erm... girl.

Yeah, it seems if a girl's got bruises, everyone assumes it must be the boyfriend. She does seem to have a knack for getting walloped at gigs though, must be exactly at elbow height or something. Or just have really slow reactions. Either way, she gives as good as she gets!

Yeah, it seems if a girl's got bruises, everyone assumes it must be the boyfriend. She does seem to have a knack for getting walloped at gigs though, must be exactly at elbow height or something. Or just have really slow reactions. Either way, she gives as good as she gets!

Don't hate me, but your girlfriend is extremely hot!