The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

You made it sound much worse than it is Richie, its actually respectable for a mohican (if that's possible) and the fact you look like a crazed nutcase just adds to the look haha.

Well thanks (I guess) :). I suppose its okay for a job that was done whilst sat in the middle of the boozer after we'd all been up for 2 days. Everyone that's seen it has unanimously stated that it

Good stuff, are the tattoo conventions any good? moved to essex recently and wanna go to one but not sure which (if any) are good to go to.

Make sure you go to the London one in September, it is absolutely amazing. A few years back they had a free Sailor Jerry room that played the movie on repeat while giving everyone as much free Rum as they wanted. Accidentally got a little bit wasted

I can't, mate. I can't excuse it. It looks like someone took a shit on top of your shaved head. Other than that, looking good.

In reply to Nick James

You have the shizzle. The hair style is shit though man. You could be somebody if you get rid of that barnet. Do it.

Edited by BiffingtonClyro

• 2 weeks later...