The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

It's enhanced them a bit but she does have the most ridiculously big blue eyes. In fact, her eyes are so large, here eyelids aren't quite big enough and so don't always shut completely when she's asleep. Bit weird, but mine tend to be closed at the same time đź‘Ť

There's a little bit of Emily Watson about her. 

• Paid Members

Saw a girl who lived round the corner from us in Readers Wives around 1988.  We were more shocked by her incredibly lopsided tits than anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Been a while since I posted on here, but I lurk most days.  Yeah, I work out now! That transformation happened over a number of years.  I have a few of you on Facebook that have probably seen the journey happen as it unfolded. 

14021564_10208651119587200_3154502982596079844_n.jpg

13631496_10208492649545548_548005259356886476_n.jpg

Edited by Stephanie

• Paid Members
On 6/14/2017 at 3:03 PM, Monkee said:

Steph, you look fantastic in all those photos so well done to you! *high five*

Thank you my love!  Glad to see you are still doing the things you enjoy :)

On 2017-6-18 at 0:12 AM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

I genuinely burst out laughing when I saw this post had -3 reputation, it's the cheesy grin that does it

FM station head shot.  Obligatory.  Quite old (2009).  Laugh away chubster. ;)

cozy_kit.jpg

This is me tappin' up the legendary Cozy Powell's former drum kit ahead of main stage action at Hard Rock Hell AOR 2014.  Yes.

Edited by Arthur B. Funky
Added media

• Paid Members

rnvGhPa.jpg

I'm weirdly at a state where I feel confident in how I look, even with acne problems still affecting my chest/back area (not even Hinder Jinder reasons) and a bit of worry that I'm quite small and slight compared to seemingly everyone who goes out drinking (5'8" and 11 stone makes me look tiny next to most people) but I dunno, I spent so many years worrying what people thought and that I dressed too weirdly or acted strange but at this point I feel better than I ever have done when I look in a mirror.

For the purposes of anyone who asks, the trophy is me getting an award for the impact I've made on my Students Union for the work I do on the educational side of people's degrees and how I've tried to help people with their University life. Those on here who live in or around Bath Spa know we're a very creative and outgoing University and I'm super proud to be closing in on being an actual alumni after I finish my Masters and try and find a full time job (perhaps with my current one in the SU)