The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I went to the Star Trek convention a couple of years ago but didn't dress up. I love wearing the helmet though and being anonymous. It's still a bit weird when people ask to have a photo with me.

• Paid Members

Took me a moment to work out what you were referring to there. At first I thought you might have posted in the wrong thread.

"Curtains closed? STOP - THINK! Ask BEFORE entering"

[Edit] Moved the other bit to the babies thread, as this one's for you all to appreciate Me and I don't want him stealing my thunder.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

Monkee, me and the wife saw your Boussh costume at Celebration! I was wandering around in this that I made-

2lo5hyo.jpg

dpxudx.jpg

I've also got this which took me around 3 years to make but it's impossible to see out of so left it at home for Celebration.

2qxowfb.jpg

Edit: Managed to get pics to upload but Christ they're massive.

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members

That jacket is fantastic but that Tusken Raider is absolutely amazing! I know what you mean about not being able to see much though - I have very limited vision with the Boushh helmet on. And I can't hear much either. My mate has to guide me a little when I've got it on.

Cheers guys. The jacket was difficult to make because I made all the patches from scratch but the Tusken was a different ball game! Fortunately I've got an understanding wife.

I have very limited vision with the Boushh helmet on. And I can't hear much either. My mate has to guide me a little when I've got it on.

Do you have fans or anything in the helmet or is it just difficult to hear full stop? I've got a speaker in the front of my Tusken lid connected to an ipod shuffle that's in my right glove so I can play Tusken sounds when I feel like it.