The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

Over in t'UKFF Then and Now thread they started discussing an old group photo. I was trawling UKFF on Wayback Machine (very diverting if you're bored) and found a long-forgotten picture of me from January 2004 with some bald bloke:

LYU22np.jpg

Glad to see it's all worked out for you Pat. Nice one.

Cheers, chuck is about effing time!

Not sure what's nsfw about that, unless some people's work get funny about them looking at traps online.

Well, work filters are arse some times, and I'm no trap

Ignore me if it's a bit personal but Pat, are you a transvestite or a transsexual?

I'm not sure if those are even the right descriptions these days, so please know no offence is intended.

I'm fully blown T Girl(not much for labels, I'm me) changed my name in December been living full time since Jan. Surgery, whenever NHS gets its arse in gear or can afford it/ No offence taken

Congrats Pat. Hope everything is working out for you.

Yeah tis, ty! One of the easiest things I ve done, dont know why didnt do it sooner tbh, as all my fears have been largely unfounded

Good on you Pat. I can't say it gave me an upright but only Miriam could do that. Or a Brazilian one.

Full blown lezza chuck, only 6 months in and not on 'proper' hormones yet

Do you ever get any trouble, Pat?

Not really, had a few comments at homeless thing I help with, and the odd double take, but nowt aside from that. Tis all about confidence, way you carry yaself etc.

I'm honest enough to know I'll get read all the time, but at the end of the day im getting on with it

• 2 weeks later...