The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Current two from me (mainly the second one as I've dyed my hair purple in the last few days)

Managed to lose around 2 stone this year in what was simply fat, to the point people are visibly noticing a difference and saying I look healthier and happier than I did. Had a pretty rough few months with the anxiety attacks and depression really kicking my ass but the last few weeks have been incredibly good, to the point I managed to wake up Thursday morning for the first time in 6 years not feeling angry about anything. So all is positive.

U1nwxcF.jpg?1 

Also University living dictates getting hammered mid afternoon in suits in a paddling pool is completely acceptable.

cBcV2yE.jpg

• Paid Members

Lately I've been pushing myself to do new things and surprise/impress myself. I have always wanted to go kayaking but have always been scared for a reason I never figured out.

Sunday was stunning, perfect for getting out there! 

17951789133_25486f6def_z.jpg

I went with my friend who runs kayaking courses, and we went all around the cliffs and caves in Freshwater Bay. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself! Especially considering this time last year my body was starting to shut down and I would eventually end up in a wheelchair for weeks.