The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

From the ongoing console gaming thread.

I'm not sure i was ever a gamer to be honest, as with so many things, my tastes were very specific, i'd play endless hours of SFII, Mortal Kombat and Madden and that was about it.

Yesterday, happy as a pig in shit...

IMG_0021_zpsb4e89819.jpg

and, well, just because....

IMG_0026_zps20cfb019.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

I fainted and did a Ric Flair bump onto the kitchen tiles. Lost about a pint of blood, concussion, and might have lost my bookings this week as ring announcers are meant to look super smart. Not with 8 stitches and a blue and black eye.

9 hour wait in A&E to be seen too, and I wasn't allowed to sleep as I was concussed.

• Paid Members

Not much you can do about the cut, but they can slap a bit of makeup on your eye and you'll be fine and dandy for announcing. How formal is the gig? Can you wear a baseball cap of something?

• Moderators

Can you wear a baseball cap of something?

God no, I'm a professional and take my role seriously. Therefore i need to be the smartest looking man on the show. Three piece suit, shiny patent leather shoes, and not a hair out of place.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Can you wear a baseball cap of something?

God no, I'm a professional and take my role seriously. Therefore i need to be the smartest looking man on the show. Three piece suit, shiny patent leather shoes, and not a hair out of place.

Very dapper!

Could it not be used as part of an angle? Clutching at straws here, but you sounded like you really didn't want to miss out on it.