The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

P1050765.jpgJust out the water after surfing (well, body boarding) up in Lewis a couple months back.

Now I wonder exactly what Craig Hunts... possibly women who deserve it?

Now I wonder exactly what Craig Hunts... possibly women who deserve it?

Sadly these days I hunt for cheap beer and food. My days of hunting women are over...
You look like a bigger version of Simon Neil.
Not the first time I've heard that. The ladies seem to like him, so I take it as a good thing :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Let's see if I can get this one to work, also featuring other UKFFers including Big Rob, of course...208772_10150557999895007_806060006_17839002_2813986_n.jpg

The positioning of Wrestlemania Shirt Guy's hand and the recipient's face are brilliant.
It's like a massive wank chain reaction. Glasses dude (left) appears to have an adams apple fetish and is bashing away at his adam, whilst tugging his apple. Mania then gets turned on by this, so decides he's having 'shower time' with Pee Wee. Mania, being the gaffer, tells Pee Wee to stick a digit up Mr. Waistcoats bum. Sadly, nobody wants to go near the chalky bones of the Milky Bar Kid.

313045_216768838383506_100001511738688_599809_1774727366_n.jpg

Do you go around like that? Or is it some sort of joke photo?
It's better than being Scottish. It's also better than voting BNP.
:laugh: Only someone with a haircut like that could, in one instance, criticise me for voting BNP (which I never actually did, by the way) then display a nice little slice of xenophobia in the exact same post! You deserve these, you big-eared simpleton;
wImuQ.gifwImuQ.gifwImuQ.gif