The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Perhaps I'm sat in wheelchair as I can't walk and we are trying to cover it up, Which has caused a huge deterioration in my mental health causing me to have a cardiac arrest 12 months ago. So it's rare I ever post things like that. 

Plus the opiates stop me from smiling so I always look like a serious fucker.

Edited by Sir Colin from Cardiff

• Paid Members

Butch in truth I'm half in to mood if deleting everything. I didn't put my photo up there for mockery.. One stated about it being immoral to state I was in a wheelchair when I actually am, so putting that above picture up.

if someone wants to take the piss out off someone with low self esteem and a wheelchair let them (many on here have the same issues going by the comments), I'm pretty much used to being starred at in it. It is s pretty low person that would do that. 

By cardiac arrest that meant I took my own life because I'm struggling being stuck in a chair. I was and still am on Oxycodone (320mg) as I'm in so much pain.

People on here get mental health drugs like Citalopram and prosaic, so others are going through the low esteem, mental health thing. I have to take Pregabalin, Diazepam and Promazine multiple times daily, and a sleeper a night (Zooiclone oit Tamazepam) depends on the anxiety. I took those with the Oxycodone for the OD. I was sectioned for a few weeks.

To post a picture on here took a lot for me to do. There's others I can pass the same comments on.

Look at the moment I'm not in a good place, I've lost contact with a lot of friends and become introverted so was planning on posting on here regularly. Build up my self-esteem a bit and talk about Wrestling. 

People go through much worse that is for sure. But someone questioned me about being in a chair so I provided the evidence. 

Disability isn't a joke. The government are making it one, but when I was away a few weeks back I wish I could have done so much more than I could. You just try to do your best, it can certainly be limiting.

Hope that helps a bit.

Edited by Sir Colin from Cardiff

Genuinely as much as Tommy was being a knob it wasn't aimed at you it was referencing other people in the group who have seemed normal but ended up not being, the wheelchair reference was the same and wasn't at all referencing the morality of your claim.

I can only imagine the experience you've had and I realise it may have left you somewhat emotionally sensitive and justifiably so but the posts following your pictures were only group banter and not meant to attack you personally.