The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

XQsl1Cz.jpg?1

I may be having a bit of a crap week and all, but I am kinda proud that I'm looking a lot healthier than I was, new glasses and a fresh haircut definitely are helping me look a little better than usual.

I'm also beginning to nail the People's Eyebrow as well.

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

It's funny how we all change as the years go by. Probably for the "Then & Now" thread, but I remember when you were a cyber-punk-goth with loads of piercings and brightly-dyed hair. Obviously you can't rock that look now that you're a councillor and working for The Man, man.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

It's funny how we all change as the years go by. Probably for the "Then & Now" thread, but I remember when you were a cyber-punk-goth with loads of piercings and brightly-dyed hair. Obviously you can't rock that look now that you're a councillor and working for The Man, man.

I still have my septum piercing, but a lot of girls have it now so it's not so out of the ordinary. I never wear it down though so I'm not quite sure why I still have it. I have to have regular MRIs so even if I still had loads of piercings it's a faff to get them all out and back in when your fingers don't work so most likely couldn't be bothered anyway. I've changed in so many ways, for the better I'd like to think. I do try and hide my tattoos if I can when I've got my councillor hat on but luckily because of finances I don't have many! 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, dopper said:

Blimey that’s a blast from the past. Nice to have JLM in the middle as he was the only one not wearing a black top!

That's JLM? Never knew what he looked like; I don't think he ever posted any pics of himself on here.