going on a diet

wwffan2

Depends how strict you want to be with your diet. If your willing to stick to it then these 5 rules will guarantee weight loss.1. No Alcohol2. No Caffeine3. No Processed Sugars4. No animal products (no meat, eggs, fish, dairy etc)5. No Gluten

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Depends how strict you want to be with your diet. If your willing to stick to it then these 5 rules will guarantee weight loss.1. No Alcohol2. No Caffeine3. No Processed Sugars4. No animal products (no meat, eggs, fish, dairy etc)5. No Gluten

Even if you eat 10 plates of chips a day?

The early stages of dieting are a bitch. When I had to cut weight it was horrible. I didnt eat after 8 pm, I made sure I only drank water and green tea. Ate loads of fruit, lots of tuna and if I did eat bread it was brown bread. I went a couple months without drinking any fizzy drinks. Was just water and green tea. Now I've got my weight down, I still stick to my diet but I'm able to eat some crap food should I get the need. I start off with PHD weight loss protein shake and scrambled eggs, then later some fruit and tuna, then because I'm training I'll have jacket potato and shit loads of tuna again. Shake before training. I highly recommend the PHD weight loss powder. Mix it with two banana's and it thickens up nicely to fill you up, but you wont be hungry for a good few hours which will stop you snacking

Alot of thats wrong from my understanding. Caffeine can be very good for boosting metabolism, especially first thing in the morning, eggs, fish, milk and some meats also have high levels of protein which require more energy to digest etc and boost metabolism.

Depends how strict you want to be with your diet. If your willing to stick to it then these 5 rules will guarantee weight loss.

1. No Alcohol

2. No Caffeine

3. No Processed Sugars

4. No animal products (no meat, eggs, fish, dairy etc)

5. No Gluten

Alot of thats wrong from my understanding. Caffeine can be very good for boosting metabolism, especially first thing in the morning, eggs, fish, milk and some meats also have high levels of protein which require more energy to digest etc and boost metabolism.

It's utter arse. It doesn't matter what things you don't eat if what you do eat is garbage. Or, is consumed in vast quantities, if you eat 4000 calories worth of fruit, veg & quorn a day but only burn 3000 you'll put on weight.

Ultimately, fat loss is all about calories. Eat less than you use, or use more than you eat and you'll lose weight.

Depends how strict you want to be with your diet. If your willing to stick to it then these 5 rules will guarantee weight loss.

1. No Alcohol

2. No Caffeine

3. No Processed Sugars

4. No animal products (no meat, eggs, fish, dairy etc)

5. No Gluten

It's utter arse. It doesn't matter what things you don't eat if what you do eat is garbage. Or, is consumed in vast quantities, if you eat 4000 calories worth of fruit, veg & quorn a day but only burn 3000 you'll put on weight.

Ultimately, fat loss is all about calories. Eat less than you use, or use more than you eat and you'll lose weight.

Again not technically true.

Join a Zumba class, I joined in one the other week and it's pretty invigorating. Meet plenty of women too.

That's because only women and gays want to dance around like a fanny.

• Paid Members
No, they were mostly middle aged and overweight, hence their attendance at a Zumba class.

I know 3 women who do Zumba and all three would get fucked If I had a chance. Classy as fuck and very attractive in shape ladies they are.

Archived