Bobby Roode is fucking brilliant discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in the other thread, this Roode storyline has been excellent all around.I really don't know what will happen. Will James Storm turn heel on the night? Or will Roode actually win the big one?I'll actually be watching with a vested interest.

It's not very often that pretty much everyone on a wrestling forum, let alone UKFF, unanimously agrees with each other about a wrestler. That's a testament to how good Bobby Roode is. I'll echo what everyone else is saying, I'll be disappointed with anything but a clean win for him.

• Paid Members

He's by far he best push I've seen in TNA or WWE, and that includes the exceptional Mark Henry push of late. There is simply no other way to end this than a clean win for him.

• Paid Members

I'm 95% certain a clean win is what we'll see. For Storms heel turn, I can see them doing a Roode vs Storm babyface match at the next PPV when Roode wins clean, and afterwards Storm goes mental, setting up a real feud between them. Like Backlund and Bret Hart's angle where its about respect which turns into frustration because Storm cant accept Roode being better than him. TNA's done so well promoting this, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are only dropping hints of a Storm heel turn at the minute, so it can happen at a later date.EDIT: actually I'm not 95% certain about anything at the minute, but you get my point.

Looks like I am the only one on here that just don't get him.Don't get me wrong, I think he is a great worker and love beer money, but Roode has the charisma of a paper bag.I would have loved them to push Storm more than Roode, I look forward to the Angle match and hope that i am a proven wrong

TNA have booked Roode brilliantly over the past year and his match with Angle has all the potential to be the best match this year.The near future is looking bright for the company. They've got some great Babyfaces, some great heels, the X-Division's been reinvigourated, the women's division is solid, they're going out on the road more and hopefully after Sting beats Hogan at BFG they'll be done with all this Immortal bollocks. The only thing they need to do is to breathe some life back into the Tag-Team division and that might happen, what with Morgan and Crimson's budding relationship. Those two have potential to be a cracking 'Power & Paint' Powers of Pain/ Road Warriors style tag team.

• Paid Members

I dont know why people are getting their knickers in a twist over this guy - he will NEVER be a major star in this business...and by that I mean make a big Impact if he ever went to WWE.

So that means people cant enjoy his work and discuss how much they liked what they've been seeing about him recently and what he's got coming in the next few weeks? 95% of the WWE and TNA roster wouldnt be missed if they drove off a cliff tomorrow. Doesnt mean we cant enjoy them does it? Unless you get your jolly's when the rating comes in and define how good something is based on that.

• Paid Members

I prefer James Storm to be honest, I think he's the more likable of the Beer Money duo. He's certainly more charismatic, although Roode has a much better look if that's what you go for. I really enjoyed the old Robert Roode character, so if one of the two does turn heel I hope it's Bobby. However, I think TNA will shy away from that and rightly so, the Beer Money act is one of the best things going in TNA so it'd be nice to at least retain the option of the occasional reuniting.

Archived