UFC 136: 'Edgar vs Maynard III' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Edgar vs Maynard 3  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sonnen looks very slim to me.This will no doubt be a cracking show, I got Edgar, Aldo, Sonnen, Melvin and Pham winning. I am very confident in those picks. Hope Pettis gets back to his winning ways as well.

Yeah Sonnen deffo looks leaner. I'm going with Maynard, Aldo, Sonnen, Guillard and Phan for the PPV. And I'm picking Pettis and Maia by decision on the Spike prelims.

I am seriously pumped for this card tonight! Stacked is an understatement. It might lack the 'names' to your casual fan, but every fight on the main card is a potential FOTN. There's not one fight i'd consider skipping. Fingers crossed it delivers but I fail to see how it wouldn't. K-Flo looks worryingly skinny on those pics. I know he's far from being a huge guy anyway, but he looks skeletal!

This card looks fantastic. My picks are Maynard, Aldo, Sonnen, Guillard, Phan, Pettis, and Santiago.I can see Aldo, Sonnen and Guillard winning comfortably. Maynard will probably need to go the distance again, but I see him taking it this time. I'd like to see Henderson face whoever wins, I think him facing Edgar or Maynard would be a very interesting fight.

Missed most of that 1st fight. Still get to see the rest though. Finally signed up to UFC.tv too for the Spike Prelims. Hope the quality is as good as the Facebook fights

Oh its much better on UFC.tv. You can choose whatever camera angle you want, audio feeds from either corner, rewind the fight and have a split screen of upto four camera angles playing at the same time on your screen. Its fantastic.

Archived