scary tv shows

wwffan2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Threads scared the shit out of me when I was a kid, no idea how well it has dated but worth investigating -

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090163/

Tbf its aged pretty well well for me anyway, but its fucking depressing and then some (with all the added horror), so if you are not in the best frame of mind before watching it Id advise against as isnt an easy thing to watch. Brilliant though. been thinking of busting it out, purely because there has been discussion of it elsewhere this week and its got me prepared to watch it

• Paid Members

Ghostwatch is fucked up

Twilight Zone but only the 5 series run from the late 50's early 60's

Crimewatch

The Prisoner

Classic Dr Who

Threads/A Guide to Armageddon (QED), anything from the 80's that spoke about war basically

Sapphire and Steele has some genuinely creepy moments

Are You Afraid of the Dark

Twin Peeks (almost on the strength of the theme tune)

Hitman Numbers ballsack

UNSOLVED FUCKING MYSTERIES

• Paid Members

I remember Ghostwatch shitting me up big style when I was a kid. They were using Dave Lister's shoot name as well, which convinced us it was real (even though there was a disclaimer saying it was fake). Still though, that demon voice coming out of the girl and Parky's wig blowing in the wind was unsettling.

I remember Ghostwatch shitting me up big style when I was a kid. They were using Dave Lister's shoot name as well, which convinced us it was real (even though there was a disclaimer saying it was fake). Still though, that demon voice coming out of the girl and Parky's wig blowing in the wind was unsettling.

Theres been a documentary in the works about it for ages. Hopefully, itll be out this year

Archived