Listings for Steve Austin's profle DVD released

The Natural

• Paid Members

I understand why they are doing it. Just saying the "up there with Rise and Fall of ECW" might be going over the top. There isnt much else we can learn about Austin. And they'll be greyscreening the Bret match, which is never good.

Taking Ian's point, which DVd/Video would the forumsters say would be the best if you were to get only one Stone Cold biog?

Cause Stone Cold Said So or Uncensored. Both seem to capture the moment of the time. The first one is 100% kayfabed, but better for it and the second one is more relaxed but still in character. Hell Yeah is class as well. Those three were really, really good. And to think, I paid 15 quid each for them back in the day. Mental money for VHS.

Is there a more over exposed wrestler when it comes to DVDs than Austin?

Probably not but he's the biggest star in the company's history. They'd be mental not to keep releasing this stuff as long as there is a market.

Agreed.

Taking Ian's point, which DVd/Video would the forumsters say would be the best if you were to get only one Stone Cold biog?

'Cause Stone Cold Said So but again it's the only one I've watched, so funny. I remember reading good word for What which I think was released in 2001. The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin looks good having looked at the content on it via Silvervision.

• Paid Members
Or Arn Anderson talking about how he still hasnt forgiven Austin for the tag matches he and Flair had with the Hollywood Blondes because "they tried to take food from my families mouth" .

Haha kayfabe till the end Arnie. They should get him pissed before they film him and ask him about the Sid scissor fight and him taking advantage of Major Gunns.

Starting to think WWE would release a "Best of WrestleWar 92" comp and it still wouldn't have the War Games match.

Surely if it ever came about that they do a Sting DVD it would be on there? It was his fucking Squadron that won it afterall.

Archived