Huge House Spiders

Bettencourt

This thread can fuck right off.....but I know I'll keep on clicking on it :(

This.

I think it might the morbid curiosity of maybe seeing the-biggest-fucking-spider-ever.

Spotted one before on my way in from work. This was outside so I had no beef with the lad, but if he shows up in my house, we've got problems.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully I've never seen the huge ones around here, though I have noticed the common and domestic spiders getting that little bit larger compared to a few years ago. A couple of years ago the summer was just an utter, utter wash out which forced pretty much every spider above ground as their lairs were waterlogged.

I actually don't mind domestic spiders that much, I'm much more irritated by household flies and wasps the spiders do a good job of controlling them, but if a few more of the exotic species started making home here I might have to start turning my shoes upside down and bang them on the ground before I put them on.

• Moderators

The fact that that video everyone keeps harping on about, with the spider falling on the guy's face, is on his channel featuring another 100+ videos that are all comedy skits didn't tip anyone off that it's not real?

IT EVEN HAS A BLAIR WITCH STYLE DROPPED CAMERA!

Come on people, don't act like you've never seen an internet.

Archived