Huge House Spiders

Bettencourt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope this is fake

*IMAGE removed cause its scary and creepy!

that did its rounds a few years ago, the story I read with it was that it was an Australian who went on holiday and came back to this in his house!

its from Australia, and thats a long way away, it is not from Britain, nor could anything like that ever happen in Britain.... never ever!*

and noone try and be smart by saying it could, could it couldn`t, and thats the end of that. We`re fine here, perfectly fine

• Paid Members

That's a huntsman spider. They're found in south east Asia, parts of Brazil, and, strangely enough, Birmingham. An exporter of large spiders brought a whole load of those big bastards over to sell, but he got busted by the police. In an attempt to hide the evidence, he turned 45 of them loose. That was 5 years ago, so there are probably a few still hanging around.

That reminds me of the old story of a girl who got bit on the cheek by a spider whilst on holiday in exotic climes. She puts antisepctic cream on it, but the bite swells up something chronic. Anyway, she gets home and her ear is still all swollen up, then all of a sudden a few days later the swelling bursts and tons of little baby spiders spill out.

• Paid Members
Saw this and thought of this thread. Not particularly big, but still feel for the guy after it landed on his face. Which you don't see btw, this is the 'omg look at what just landed on my face' bit.

So curiosity killed me, and I started clicking on the related links. I found this which may be the most horrible thing I have ever seen. The tension is unbearable.

I feel like it's on me

I like how he's all jolly about it saying 'look how beautiful it is' and then the inevitable happens. It doesn't look so pretty when it's on your face does it?

Archived