Huge House Spiders

Bettencourt

• Paid Members
I generally let spiders be unless the impinge on my life directly in some way. If there's a big boris in the corner I'll ignore it as it kills flies or whatever, but once one dragged itself from under my keys in my keyboard while I was typing. I'm not having that. It died after a lot of angry flapping.

Bastard. That's me booked in for a nightmare tonight.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

spider.jpg

Here's my company for tonight. He's been around for a couple of nights, but I've not managed to get a pic of him as he's a bit quick. For reference, those red squares on the cushion are about 8cm along each side.

I'm amazed at all the spider killing going on. They're entirely harmless, and undoubtedly a lot more scared of you with your big fat face and long wobbly arms. Just pick them up in a glass and tip them out the window.

I blame years of watching wrestling for turning you all into psychopaths.

Spiders do not bother me at all, but they bother my missus. I just scoop them up in my hands and put them outside. I don't care what size they are, I'll do it anyway. Besides, the False Widows in my back garden are far more scary. I don't touch those fuckers. But I don't kill them either. I posted some pics of those on here a few years back. Don't know if I have them anymore. I'll have a look.

EDIT:- Yep, still have them.

20-03-06_1601.jpg

20-03-06_1600.jpg

20-03-06_1559.jpg

20-03-06_1558.jpg

20-03-06_1557.jpg

20-03-06_1555.jpg

We had a few red or green spiders, freaky little fuckers. The trick is to kill them at every opportunity then after a while they wont bother you as your reputation as a bad ass will get their spidey senses tingling and they'll run off before you even notice them. Im pretty sure thats how it works.

Archived