UFC On Versus: Cruz vs Johnson Discussion Thread

David

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I don't even think Johnson should've got this title shot, Brian Bowles is more deserving - hell he only lost his title due to a broken hand.

I never got round to watching Johnson/Torres at UFC 130 but I remember there was debate about the decision with some thinking Torres should have got the nod.

Hope a channel is confirmed for it ASAP in the UK, I'm starting to think that won't happen.

• Paid Members

News in on the braodcast..

The UFC are delighted to announce that UFC Live 6: Cruz vs. Johnson, which will host the Bantamweight Championship fight between Dominick Cruz and Demetrious Johnson live from Washington D.C., will air in the UK on Premier Sports. The event will be unencrypted to all UK and Northern Irish homes on Channel number

433 on the BSKYB platform.

In Ireland, UFC Live 6: Cruz vs. Johnson will be live on Setanta Sports 1, unencypted to all Republic of Ireland satellite homes on Channel number 424 on the BSKYB platform. Setanta Sports 1 is also available on the cable as a paid channel on channel number 408

im going with Cruz on points and im going to pick Struve to take his fight by KO/TKO. Struve is one of those frustrating fighters who seems to be making waves in the division, not #1 contender level but definately on the radar, only to then get knocked out brutally and then have to go back to the drawing board

Archived