Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

Probably most shameful was punching someone in the face cause he danced with a girl who wasn't interested in me. I liked her but she had a boyfriend and was an absolute tease. Funny thing is I don't even fancy her anymore, but the fact I punched someone even blinding drunk was the most cuntish thing I've ever done. He was a sound bloke too, what a dick.

Where was this? Because I had the exact same situation, except I was the dude being punched in the face!!

It was the day Wales lost to England in the 2010 Six Nations and I'd come back home from uni in Bournemouth to watch the match in Cardiff with a few mates. Across the border I had a handful of English mates ready rip the piss out of me if Wales had lost and, when it eventually happened, I decided to drown my sorrows for the night.

So me and my mates had a few (well, a lot) more drinks in Cardiff then got on the train and headed to our local where we sank a few (well, a lot) more. By this point me and one of my mates were wankered to the point that we thought it would be a cracking idea to give 118-118 a call and ask for the nearest brothel. I can't really remember the conversation much, but the next thing I know my mate is driving us back to Cardiff to this brothel. I must have been ruined, I would never let anyone drink drive sober, but I didn't even think about it at the time.

Anyway, we arrive at this brothel and pay the entrance fee. Course, we then realised we had no cash so we had to go to a cashpoint. At this point, my mate realised he didn't have any money, so I agreed to pay for him.

Back in the brothel I realised I didn't have the

Edited by Slapnut

Why? Was she rancid or was it an ex who you didnt want to speak to or what?

Was an ex. A real messy 'relationship' which consisted of me and her meeting up over a weekend, and then her ignoring me for months until she wanted attention, yes I was a sap.... She wanted a passport off me, I eventually caught her and her boyfriend, an Aussie guy, enjoying each others company in a cafe I was passing in soho. Me being part emo at the time I ended up committing myself to drinking myself into a stupor most evenings, eventually got over her and started enjoying life again, and then she turned up new years eve and we ignored each other all night but somehow ended up going home together and having a messy evening. Honestly didn't remember when I woke up that it had happened and then turned over to see her, all the shit memories came flooding back.

I've not seen her since so I think I may have driven her completely insane.

Edited by DJ Stevie C

Smoking heroin? Does that count? That was defo my low point. The epitome of "what the fuck have I done".

It never bothered me to much when I did that. Tried it once on its own and have to say, was one of the most boring drug experiences I've ever had, sitting around with two junkies with the only conversation being someone occassionally saying "This is nice gear," in between long periods of people saying nothing and scratching themselves. Dull.

Smoked it to come down off crack as well and that was actually quite pleasant.

But then neither of them really strike me as low points because I didn't get addicted, didn't lose jobs and steal to pay for them or anything of that ilk. It was just trying em out.

I think my biggest personal low point was when I was about 12 or 13. I was in bed one night and I woke up needing to take a piss, I was half asleep and couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom so I just pissed in a container (it was some kind of toy container, cant remember specifically). Basically the next day I had some mates over and I had put the container on the top of my shelf and forgotten all about it. At one point my mate went to reach for the container and said 'What is this', he reached for the container, which had no lid on it, and poured the piss all over himself. He freaked out and his parents went ape shit. This has the be the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life.

I think my biggest personal low point was when I was about 12 or 13. I was in bed one night and I woke up needing to take a piss, I was half asleep and couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom so I just pissed in a container (it was some kind of toy container, cant remember specifically). Basically the next day I had some mates over and I had put the container on the top of my shelf and forgotten all about it. At one point my mate went to reach for the container and said 'What is this', he reached for the container, which had no lid on it, and poured the piss all over himself. He freaked out and his parents went ape shit. This has the be the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life.

When I was 12 or 13, watching a mate cover himself in piss would have been a high point and something which was used to mock him for many years to come.

• Paid Members

Probably my first year of university. My group of hall mates telling me they were looking for a house without me in it. After talking to them individually it turns out they thought I was a little bit weird. S that was nice

I was out on a second date with this girl, the first date having gone really well. We went to see a film. After twenty minutes, she went to the toilet. She never came back. The film? "how to lose friends and alienate people". After 5 minutes or so I realised that she wasn't coming back and left myself. Leaving the cinema was an incredibly embarrassing experience