Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
Oh come on, if there ever was a perfect poster/thread combination, it's you. You must have some stuff that would turn Ernie Hudson white.

I don't know if I could beat some of the things in here but I'll see what I can come up with...

Once got arrested for being super drunk and a danger to myself and others, exposed myself to one of the arresting officers (a women) and said something uncouth.

Once got into an argument with my mum, stormed out of the house, ran into her 1st cousin, went and sat in a council estate stairwell and smoked crack with him.

Have been drunkenly naked more times then I can count, often chasing friends around cars.

Got thrown out of an O'Neils once. Got in the face of the bouncer and claimed to be part of a terrorist organisation and that I would blow up his pub if he didn't let me back in. Then some dudes on a fancy dress party day out came up and started telling me calm down and shit, so I pushed one of them and he fell backwards over a wall.

Once got seriously, seriously drunk along with a second cousin (female) of mine. May have led to kissing. There was no sex, thank god. Said cousin is now dead via suicide, pretty sure there was no correlation.

Got super drunk in Wood Green one time, blacked out, woke up in some crack house on the Caledonian Road, 90% sure I slept with an almost toothless crack head.

I'll have to ask around to be honest, I'm sure I've forgotten loads. There have been many low points.`

Excellent work Ian. I vote for David. He's taking the moral high ground in the thread to hide some desperate secret.

Voting for the BNP is pretty low.

You've got a vuvuzela emoticon headed your way.

Or a "Link or it didn't happen" coming your way.

• Paid Members
Oh come on, if there ever was a perfect poster/thread combination, it's you. You must have some stuff that would turn Ernie Hudson white.

I don't know if I could beat some of the things in here but I'll see what I can come up with...

Once got arrested for being super drunk and a danger to myself and others, exposed myself to one of the arresting officers (a women) and said something uncouth.

Once got into an argument with my mum, stormed out of the house, ran into her 1st cousin, went and sat in a council estate stairwell and smoked crack with him.

Have been drunkenly naked more times then I can count, often chasing friends around cars.

Got thrown out of an O'Neils once. Got in the face of the bouncer and claimed to be part of a terrorist organisation and that I would blow up his pub if he didn't let me back in. Then some dudes on a fancy dress party day out came up and started telling me calm down and shit, so I pushed one of them and he fell backwards over a wall.

Once got seriously, seriously drunk along with a second cousin (female) of mine. May have led to kissing. There was no sex, thank god. Said cousin is now dead via suicide, pretty sure there was no correlation.

Got super drunk in Wood Green one time, blacked out, woke up in some crack house on the Caledonian Road, 90% sure I slept with an almost toothless crack head.

I'll have to ask around to be honest, I'm sure I've forgotten loads. There have been many low points.`

I never realized that you and your signature pic are the same guy.

Is it the thing I have been trying to guess for years?

I would rather admit that than this I'm afraid franks.

Go on then!

Was it singing Spice Girls in Exeter? I still have to put the video of that online.

They say the best things come in groups of three. Some fantastic stories there.

Or perhaps sexually assaulted a child? What could be worse than the revelations in this thread; surely a mere bit of bumming or something isn't considered shameful in a thread that contains incest and having a poo in a pint glass. It must be pretty bad.

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

Excellent work Ian. I vote for David. He's taking the moral high ground in the thread to hide some desperate secret.

Voting for the BNP is pretty low.

You've got a vuvuzela emoticon headed your way.

Or a "Link or it didn't happen" coming your way.

Indeed. It was a myth that somehow gained credibility with no real evidence.