Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
It was early 2001 and I was 17. My grandad took very ill all of a sudden so we had to travel back up north (we were away for a long weekend) to be at his bedside. Family came from all over the country to the hospital but within 24 hours he passed away. Stricken by grief, me and my cousin (she was 21) walked out of the hospital and went to the nearest pub where we drank ourselves stupid.

It's at this point where, overcome with emotion, the feeling of emptiness and the want of affection took over from us and we ended up sleeping together. The next morning I felt truely terrible and sick to the pit of my stomach. It was even worse at the funeral when I had to see her again, as well as her fella and my then missus. Thankfully I've only had to see her twice since then, once when she married said fella.

So in short, the night that my grandfather passed away, two of his grandchildren fucked.

So, so low.

Christ. If that's a joke it's terrific for it's dark content. If it's true then great googally moogally what made you think posting that was a grand idea.

• Paid Members
My mate who works on the council traveller site was saying it goes on a lot there, and some of them have lobster claw hands.

Regrettably, there's a bloke in a nearby village who's engaged to and has two kids with his 2nd cousin.

Even more regrettably, they are a distant relation of mine.

• Paid Members
a) Were you close to your cousin, or was she someone you saw once every 6-7 years at funerals and weddings?

b) Is she fit?

Was it you who once posted about having a cousin you'd have sex with? Of all the people here who would say that, I imagine you'd be at the top of the list anyway.

Not that I remember. I've only got a couple of female cousins, and even trying to detach myself I wouldn't say that any of them are particularly attractive. The one nearest my age looks far too much like my sister for me to even consider it.

• Paid Members

Jeezo, I'm a boring bastard who has lived no life.

The only lowest points I can think of are;

1) Being a cowardous bastard letting myself get the run around by a woman for three years of my life.

2) Christmas party, after the function, outside the hotel, someone picked up the sandwiches and sausage rolls from the buffet inside and started lobbing them at me. I'm pretty sure it was martyngnr. So I pick them up and think, "Well, I'm not gonna take this" and lob them back. Only to miss him and hit some guy who was sitting inside a car parked next to the hotel enterance. If only he had his window rolled up. Got a right bollocking and being young and being in my first job and this happening in front of "superiors" in which case, the instigator of such activites was one, I felt very embarrassed and immature.

So there it goes guys... I'm one crazy, weird mofo!

1) Being a cowardous bastard letting myself get the run around by a woman for three years of my life.

Sounds familiar.

When I was 19, I was given the come-on by a hot girl at university. She would seek me out at the Union to dance and talk to me. Now considering I was in my afro and Hawaiian shirt phase this was puzzling, as I was easily the uncoolest person there, but she found me each time. One particular night, after a mountain of tequila, I decided that fortune favours the bold and went for it, finally kissing her while My Heart Will Go On was playing. That should have been the low point, but it got worse.

Four days later, we bumped into each other again, and I was expecting a repeat of the weekend, only to be hit with the bomb that she never really fancied me and that she wanted to get with one of my best friends at the time instead. Being an insecure fool, I agreed to put in a good word for her - it turns out he wasn't interested. I kept in touch with her just in case she ever changed her mind, as was her personal lapdog for about a year. I helped her get a show on the student radio station, I bought her drinks on nights out and even helped to set her up with ANOTHER of my friends when she revealed she had taken a liking to him - he wasn't interested either. I constantly kept setting myself up for falls with this girl.

It took me about a year to get over her, then I met up with her three years after I graduated, completely over her by this point. What followed was she got in contact with a third friend of mine and they got together, bought an apartment and were in a relatioship for about 4 years before going their separate ways.

Louise, I love you and hate you in equal measures. Easily the most maddening and wonderful woman I have ever met.

Jeezo, I'm a boring bastard who has lived no life.

The only lowest points I can think of are;

2) Christmas party, after the function, outside the hotel, someone picked up the sandwiches and sausage rolls from the buffet inside and started lobbing them at me. I'm pretty sure it was martyngnr. So I pick them up and think, "Well, I'm not gonna take this" and lob them back. Only to miss him and hit some guy who was sitting inside a car parked next to the hotel enterance. If only he had his window rolled up. Got a right bollocking and being young and being in my first job and this happening in front of "superiors" in which case, the instigator of such activites was one, I felt very embarrassed and immature.

3) Supporting Aberdeen.

So there it goes guys... I'm one crazy, weird mofo!

Sorted that one for you ;)

About 25 years ago me & my mates were pretty hardcore drinkers. We literally went out 8 times a week for a whole year (twice on a Saturday). We booked a trip on North Sea Ferries to Amsterdam, One by one, We all humiliated ourselves (two mates had a fight with each other in a cabin, one mate held up the coach as he left his luggage on the ferry, two had to sleep on the floor after i successfully nicked their keys & locked them out of the cabin). But the the most spectacular was done on the last night of the four day bender, by me!

Half of this i can remember, the other half of the story was relayed to me by witnesses. Me & my mate hit the sack in the early hours, well pissed (for a change) My so called friend said he was than woken by me, scratching at the cabin door in a pissed up/sleep walking state. So he did the decent thing & let me out!

I remember waking up at the other end of the ferry, wearing nothing but a pair of stonewashed jeans. Although it was the early hours of the morning, there was always loads of people milling around. In my almost unconscious state i remember these people pointing at me & laughing as i pissed my jeans with such a ferocity that the piss was penertrating my jeans, running down my legs & changing the colour of my strides a few shades darker!

As i regained full consciousness, i remember feeling a loneliness in my heart that was so depressing that i will never forget it. God only knows how i made it back to my cabin? I remember knocking on random cabin doors, assuming that i would get lucky? :(

You obviously gave up drinking after this incident, right?

Edited by David

• Paid Members
It was early 2001 and I was 17. My grandad took very ill all of a sudden so we had to travel back up north (we were away for a long weekend) to be at his bedside. Family came from all over the country to the hospital but within 24 hours he passed away. Stricken by grief, me and my cousin (she was 21) walked out of the hospital and went to the nearest pub where we drank ourselves stupid.

It's at this point where, overcome with emotion, the feeling of emptiness and the want of affection took over from us and we ended up sleeping together. The next morning I felt truely terrible and sick to the pit of my stomach. It was even worse at the funeral when I had to see her again, as well as her fella and my then missus. Thankfully I've only had to see her twice since then, once when she married said fella.

So in short, the night that my grandfather passed away, two of his grandchildren fucked.

So, so low.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=125245...onfession+booth

wrong thread mate

If we're talking drunken shame, waking up after this abortion of a night out was pretty depressing, especially as I shopped at that Tesco all the time. All night opening hours really fuck you up. "Pull your pants up and leave the store," was the famous quote from the security guard. We weren't even allowed to take our Kettle Chips.

28188_393562305951_686815951_4682752_7252117_n.jpg

28188_393562330951_686815951_4682756_4904961_n.jpg

Safe to say I felt truly horrific in the morning, this picture kind of sums up the 'This Is A Low' vibe of this thread...

282574_10150249044571662_685016661_7516253_6623993_n.jpg

...but at least I never fucked my cousin. Not that I'd have been able to get it up anyway. The pictures naturally appeared on Facebook the next day, and everyone from my boss at work to my family managed to see them. These are the tame versions of what were some pretty grim pictorial evidence of our behaviour. It was grim facing people for the next few days.

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

• Paid Members
Not the lowest of the low for me but I feel guilty about quitting my first job on the first night. It was cleaning a sainsburys store, I was 19 but felt that it was way to much work for my experience level. it was cleaning 2 massive kitchens and the cafe area. I basically did about an hours work then phoned my boss at 10pm and said I didnt want to do it anymore, he told me to finish and we would talk about it the next day. Instead of finishing I just went home and left sainsburys in a shit hole. He bollocked me the next day but for some reason didnt fire me just gave me an easier job. So it all worked out in the end, not really a low point I guess but I felt bad for leaving the place in a mess and having to have someone else clean it in the morning.

Don't you worry KrAzY, Jesus will forgive you.