Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

• Moderators
Excellent work Ian. I vote for David. He's taking the moral high ground in the thread to hide some desperate secret.

Voting for the BNP is pretty low.

You've got a vuvuzela emoticon headed your way.

Or a "Link or it didn't happen" coming your way.

Indeed. It was a myth that somehow gained credibility with no real evidence.

Because the threads dating back that far got deleted.

The fact you didn't reply here with "I already explained, it was a social experiment" like you did before, kinda proves that it wasn't. It's fine to change your mind, just... don't pretend that never happened.

Because the threads dating back that far got deleted.

The fact you didn't reply here with "I already explained, it was a social experiment" like you did before, kinda proves that it wasn't. It's fine to change your mind, just... don't pretend that never happened.

I'm sure I said more than once that my area has never actually had a BNP candidate for me to vote for even if I wanted to. I've only ever seen one or two run in Glasgow.

And even then they weren't very fast j7LzV.gif

• Paid Members
Jeezo, I'm a boring bastard who has lived no life.

The only lowest points I can think of are;

1) Being a cowardous bastard letting myself get the run around by a woman for three years of my life.

2) Christmas party, after the function, outside the hotel, someone picked up the sandwiches and sausage rolls from the buffet inside and started lobbing them at me. I'm pretty sure it was martyngnr. So I pick them up and think, "Well, I'm not gonna take this" and lob them back. Only to miss him and hit some guy who was sitting inside a car parked next to the hotel enterance. If only he had his window rolled up. Got a right bollocking and being young and being in my first job and this happening in front of "superiors" in which case, the instigator of such activites was one, I felt very embarrassed and immature.

3) Supporting Aberdeen.

So there it goes guys... I'm one crazy, weird mofo!

Sorted that one for you ;)

Pfft. Number 3 would be the Cup Semi against QOTS. I was so gobsmacked that I didn't say a word to my dad or brother all the way back to Aberdeen.

But supporting Aberdeen isn't a low point. I find solace in the fact that I support a team with at least a little bit of a successful history.

• Paid Members
2) Christmas party, after the function, outside the hotel, someone picked up the sandwiches and sausage rolls from the buffet inside and started lobbing them at me. I'm pretty sure it was martyngnr. So I pick them up and think, "Well, I'm not gonna take this" and lob them back. Only to miss him and hit some guy who was sitting inside a car parked next to the hotel enterance. If only he had his window rolled up. Got a right bollocking and being young and being in my first job and this happening in front of "superiors" in which case, the instigator of such activites was one, I felt very embarrassed and immature.

It was me. What a terrible manager I was.

That was hilarious. The guy was going fucking bananas! :laugh:

• Paid Members

It was me. What a terrible manager I was.

That was hilarious. The guy was going fucking bananas! :laugh:

Was that the year the bar woman couldn't be arsed pouring 6 shots, so she put three shots each in two glasses?

That was a good night! It ended with me going to my mates house with a crate of beer for the boxing. Getting there, dropping off the beer, falling asleep, waking up and then going home and watching the fight at home. Sigh, what a mess!

In this thread, Steve is the equivalent of those stupid bitches on Facebook who post a status going "Doesn't wanna talk about it" and then after the inevitable "Omg watz wrong bbz? x" comment goes "Don't wanna talk about it! Will call u l8r x".

In other words, fuck off Steve.

• Paid Members
If there is one thing I can give this thread credit for its that as a reminder for when you're low yourself there's someone in an even shittier low point than you.

Yep. It was like a couple of weeks ago and Flaming_June / RIP Diva Sunny had that extraordinary breakdown. I'd had a right shitty night's sleep and had a bastard load of work to do the next couple of days but after reading that I really did feel a lot better.

I just imagined that he had it while crying and wanking over pictures of Patsy Palmer with half a can of flat Special Brew spilled around his feet and a late night signed version of the Antiques Roadshow on the telly.

I just imagined that he had it while crying and wanking over pictures of Patsy Palmer with half a can of flat Special Brew spilled around his feet and a late night signed version of the Antiques Roadshow on the telly.

Close - if you followed the breakdown more attentively you'll find the wanking was over erotic fan fiction of Enid Blyton books, the can of Special Brew was in fact a glass of Jim Beam and coke and on the TV was the signed version of Jeremy Kyle I believe. I think I had it on mute and had some tribal house album playing, but details are getting sketchy. I'm trying to forget, definitely a low point.

The bizarre thing about both that, and my experience of depression, is that I've felt incredible the last few days, joyous, happy, riotous. Yet nothing at all has changed in my life. That's why I'd never hit the anti-depressants, it might take away the roles but what about the highs?

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

• Paid Members

Sound pretty Bipolar to me mate. Real talk. Get some proper help.

Edit: That may seem obvious, but it's the only thing that matters.

Don't worry about the being pretentious thing though. I get called pretentious a lot, and I'm not, I'm just really fucking clever.

Edited by Duke

I can only take it as far as using clothes hangers to break up my number 2's from blocking the toilet (because dad always had a real go to me for doing that). Then lobbing them out the window into the garden to pick up at a later date. I always ended up forgetting though. So I came home one day to find that my dad cleared the bushes away and the good 10-15 hangers that were down there with the end bits covered in you know what. He never said anything to me about it. I always hoped he never spotted that they were used in the toilet and that for some odd reason a bunch of clothes hangers were down there.

Edited by Shovanist Pig