Personal Low Points/The Weirdo Thread

Frankie Crisp

Honestly, posting on a wrestling fan forum is not something I'm particularly proud of.

Liking an old garage song called sweet like chocolate.

Nothing else comes to mind, but then I'm kind of ok with the whole drugged up drunken bastard things I got up to.

• Paid Members

I used to work in a shop in the Bridges in Sunderland, and went a bit mental. The manager was a complete dick head. The manager was also a good 20 stone as well. Really big Earthquake like fucker. For some reason, this twat started having ago There was only a few of us working in as well. Two people had to be on the shop floor all the time. The manager popped in on the afternoon to get some paper work, and she mentioned something about me wearing a fleece jacket (it was freezing in the shop and we were all wearing them). Since the bastard hadnt had a go at anyone else, I was obviously a bit miffed. I was told me go take it off. So I went up stairs and put my jacket on, came down stairs said "well, you can shove this job up your arse, I'm off home". When the manager tried to question me about my reasons, I tried stand my ground and for some reason I said "dont think your treating me like a muppet" about six times. The manager said "you cant just walk out, you have to give us notice" and I said "well if I dont give you any notice, you can sack me then cant you". What I really regret was as I walked out, I booted a stack of scalectrix they had on display at the front of the shop and they all clattered to the floor. I came across more Frank Spencer than Stone Cold Steve Austin. Its never done my chances of employment any harm, as its never been brought up since, but even now I look back and think I shouldnt have acted like such a prick. I hated the manager, but I definitely think I went a bit overboard. Its unlike me to kick off in such a way. Could have done without it really.

I've also hurt a few people's feelings I shouldnt have as well, which is always shit looking back on. A few lasses I liked ended up getting hurt by me being a cock. That was a while ago though. I'd like to think I've grew up since then.

So to summarise my low points; I drank my mate’s sick and had a shit in a Quality Street tin.

Although I still think I'm in second place so far.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

Has to be my whole Uni experience.

2001 - 2003 wasn't the best time for me. When I look back now, I should have waited a few years to fully get over what was troubling me. If I was starting Uni or College now, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

The other people in the course were absolute dicks too, which didn't exactly help. Some of them, if I did see them again, I'd struggle to hold my cool (slagging off my dead father etc). That's scum right there. Absolute scum.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Honestly, posting on a wrestling fan forum is not something I'm particularly proud of.

Liking an old garage song called sweet like chocolate.

Nothing else comes to mind, but then I'm kind of ok with the whole drugged up drunken bastard things I got up to.

I love Sweet like Chocolate. It's sweet, like candy.

Mine is when I returned from university, conquering hero and first family member with a degree... and was unable to get any sort of job. Under experienced, and over qualified. So I went into a PGCE, and fucking hated it, with a passion. Then, one day, I spunked even this opportunity up the wall - went out for a drink, dissertation in hand, and depression turned a drink with mates into Fear and Loathing. Think I tossed my dissertation at this guy I knew, and then down the gutter. Got off with some tosser friend-of-a-friend's little sister (16 y.o, I was 21 and a teacher in training), and then with one of the sixth formers at that school (17 y.o). Only coherent memory is me having coerced one of these girls, I dunno which one, into getting on her hands and knees in an alley with her (school) shirt open, and give me a blowy. At which point, my friends found me, outside of the bar I'd been kicked out of.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

Mine is when I returned from university, conquering hero and first family member with a degree... and was unable to get any sort of job. Under experienced, and over qualified. So I went into a PGCE, and fucking hated it, with a passion. Then, one day, I spunked even this opportunity up the wall - went out for a drink, dissertation in hand, and depression turned a drink with mates into Fear and Loathing. Think I tossed my dissertation at this guy I knew, and then down the gutter. Got off with some tosser friend-of-a-friend's little sister (16 y.o, I was 21 and a teacher in training), and then with one of the sixth formers at that school (17 y.o). Only coherent memory is me having coerced one of these girls, I dunno which one, into getting on her hands and knees in an alley with her (school) shirt open, and give me a blowy. At which point, my friends found me, outside of the bar I'd been kicked out of.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

Proooobably not the best career choice for you then; teaching...

Yeah, I got out of it before I actually qualified, and took up a role as a borderline nonce... I think that evening shaped my future.

Not that I was implying you were like! To be fair, I'm pretty damn certain from experience that some of these wee madams in School nowadays would go out of their way to do that. Lucky I'm strong willed!

Edited by Bydo

Probably most shameful was punching someone in the face cause he danced with a girl who wasn't interested in me. I liked her but she had a boyfriend and was an absolute tease. Funny thing is I don't even fancy her anymore, but the fact I punched someone even blinding drunk was the most cuntish thing I've ever done. He was a sound bloke too, what a dick.

Funnily enough thinking about some sick things I've done the one which makes me feel the worse was walking past a girl in flood of tears on the street after the boyfriend came so close to slapping her (I saw his arm raised and his friend stop him). Every fibre of my being said, 'just make sure she's alright' but it was Friday night on Southamptons street and I already saw the boyfriend going to strike her without aplomb, I just couldn't get involved while on my own. But still makes me feel like a fucking arsehole.

Lastly, 13 years old, trying my hand at flirting and ending up grabbing the fit girls boob. Follow the link and scroll down to Crocker for more on how I felt.

2 years ago. I was with my then gf who was then expecting out daughter. I lived a while away and so when it was her brothers stag do I travelled up on the day. Got in quite lat, kinda tired and got handed a glass of wine and then reminded ' dont forget were sleeping in a different room tonight'.

Go out on the stag do, get drunk, get back get undressed and then go to bed. Put my arm across my gf and Its then I here those immortal words:

'Youre in the wrong room mate'

Turns out Im in the bed with my gfs (bigjugged) sis in law :thumbsup:

Did you wind up addicted or what? Cause just doing it once...I mean, I wouldn't see that as being THAT bad.

Nah mate, not addicted. Done it once , a couple of months ago, smoked it , went home ended up sleeping for about twelve hours. Woke up feeling incredibly disappointed in myself. I have done my fair share of "experimenting" but heroin?!? Too far.

regrets, I've had a few

but then again

too many to mention

Being a very up and down person I've had plenty of low points. Given the way of things, they usually follow the moments of sky high happiness.

Getting evicted from my university Halls of Residence was one, after two months of solid partying. I didn't so much mind being thrown out, it was more the realisation that I was a person completely oblivious on my effect on people around me. If I was keeping them up at 6AM by bringing people back before their lecture in the morning, fuck them, it was first year. If someone who attended the party pissed in the sink, fuck them, it was part of the Uni experience. If they didn't like me, fuck it, I'd plenty of mates on campus who I'd bring in as replacements. Being unpopular enough to be voted out of your own accommodation is pretty unpleasant.

Otherwise, it's often at unexpected moments you find yourself at your lowest ebb. Coming in from work/night out, and feeling completely despairing and wondering if there is any point to life. Sat watching TV in the middle of the day, hair unwashed and still in your dressing gown, thinking you were missing out on all the exciting things occuring in life.

Also, low points when you look back and realise some of the massive mistakes you've made.

I've never felt particularly low or shameful about getting wasted, or taking drugs, though I know a lot of people have. I think that's more down to upbringing; if you're brought up to think drugs are awful, and then you get pissed and do a line, you feel like you've let everyone down in the morning I expect.

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny