"Mediocre" tag teams from yesteryear who'd rule today

tiger_rick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kendrick/London - They really would go down well in the current WWE or even if they went to TNA. They could have a decent feud with MCMG when Sabin recovers from his injury. Plus I am not a massive fan of Kendricks solo work. I will admit hes fantastic on the mic though.

Stamboli/Palumbo - I thought these two looked the part and looked really cool. They missed out with not pushing these two.

Palumbo/O'Haire - I tend to look like abit of a Palumbo mark.. but he looked great and was a big guy. With O'Haire he would have been great if he actually gave a shit.

Bulldog n Luger. Allied Powers.

A great example of what to do when you have 2 people no longer in the main event spotlight. I seem to remember them both wearing slightly more compatable gear during their run than their usual togs. So whilst the Master's of the Powerbomb were 2 great individuals but I'm always more of a fan of teams who look like a team and matching gear always helps with that :)

• Paid Members

Powers of Pain are a good shout, I'm not quite sure why they weren't bigger than they were at the time

Brainbusters.

They were never mediocre!

Death Row from I believe GWF. Pair of rotund afro carribean "death row convicts". I think Colonel Rob Parker was their manager. They used to come out and just squash people.

how could anyone refer to anything involving Blanchard and Anderson as mediorce, simply retarded.

Archived