WHAT DO YOU!?

Kata Ha Jime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Until a few weeks ago I was a housing officer. Due to the fact that I refused to fuck people over and be honest with people, I was made to feel very uncomfortable, and told them to stick it up there arse. Was there 20 years. Bastards.

Currently living off my payoff, and when my contract ends, will be working for a proper housing association that will not be going into administration soon like the lame gobshites I have just left.

I have a question- why are housing associations so shit when it comes to paying their service charges?

In what respect? Private service charges, repairs, caretaking or something else?

I work for a major Japanese ship owner as an operations co-ordinator transporting clean petroleum products (gasoline/diesel etc) around the world. Interesting industry but a strange one as the experience you learn you can't really transfer to any other industry so you are a valuable commodity in shipping but you want to try anything new, takes some real balls.

• Paid Members
Until a few weeks ago I was a housing officer. Due to the fact that I refused to fuck people over and be honest with people, I was made to feel very uncomfortable, and told them to stick it up there arse. Was there 20 years. Bastards.

Currently living off my payoff, and when my contract ends, will be working for a proper housing association that will not be going into administration soon like the lame gobshites I have just left.

I have a question- why are housing associations so shit when it comes to paying their service charges?

In what respect? Private service charges, repairs, caretaking or something else?

Service/maintenance charges payable to the managing agent (leasehold properties mostly), and ground rent. Pretty much every HA use every delaying tactic in the book! And if all else fails, ask for a copy of the invoice before making payment. Argh!

• Paid Members

Service/maintenance charges payable to the managing agent (leasehold properties mostly), and ground rent. Pretty much every HA use every delaying tactic in the book! And if all else fails, ask for a copy of the invoice before making payment. Argh!

I presume this relates to Shared Ownership. Never worked on that side, so I honestly can't answer that one. They are renowned for paying invoices late, as the longer teh money remains in their account, the more interest they get. Asking for invoices just adds time on to the process, so more cash builds up.

Archived