An Idiot Abroad 2: The Bucket List

wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Anyone been watching this?

In Friday's episode he had to wrestle again wearing this

SNN30TV3A---532_1383890a.jpg

"I'm dressed like this and I'm gonna get battered"

and the bit on the train when he was trying to tell the Russian's to leave while he gets his stuff together was quality.

"I'll be down in a minute, just getting me stuff together"

"I SAID I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE"

"I WILL be down in a minute, just getting me trainers on"

next week he's in Thailand and going by the clips he's doing Thai boxing whilst blindfolded and mixing in the Thai tranny scene and being made to wear make up :laugh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the series however my one little annoyance with it is that he's refused to do a couple of things over the first two episodes. No idea why he wouldn't do the zero gravity trip, i mean, that would be super awesome, the land dive you can kind of understand especially after he wouldn't bunjee jump but still... your own tv show about you doing these things... it's really not good form to refuse to do it.

• Paid Members

I'm liking the series however my one little annoyance with it is that he's refused to do a couple of things over the first two episodes. No idea why he wouldn't do the zero gravity trip, i mean, that would be super awesome, the land dive you can kind of understand especially after he wouldn't bunjee jump but still... your own tv show about you doing these things... it's really not good form to refuse to do it.

Half of the comedy is him refusing them though. Like when he refused the bungee and proper land dive, but then thought he was the dogs bollocks doing the 4 foot kids one.

• Paid Members

yeah he was proper chuffed that he dived a whole 6 feetanother cracking line off this week's episode was at the end when he was in China with a load of dwarves and Warwick Davis was on the phone to him saying the dwarves are being exploited and treated as a freakshow. Pilko's response was something like "There's a woman here, she's not been here long. She's already got her own mushroom to live in. Now, you tell me how that's wrong"

He failed the medical for the zero gravity trip didn't he?Looking forward to next weekI'm supposed to be going to australia to swim with dolphins now I'm in thailand about to get my head kicked in

Well i am in Australia and about to swim with dolphins :)

• Paid Members

Great episode this week - some hilarious bits! I loved when he said he'd make Suzanne carry more groceries & chip in more with heavier lifting if he found out she was a Tranny - lol.Big mickey - I think someone hacked your account and put up a banner for some gayboys in your sig. Aren't they those guys that dress up like King George and wank each other off? Just an FYI - clearly done to embarrass you - you may want to fix it.

Archived