Google+ Goes Public

robbo9292

• Paid Members
Even going public, I don't really see it sticking. Everyone was itching to get on there when it launched, but within a month, it was dead. It just didn't take. From what I could see, Google+ was just being used as another depository for people to dump their links whenever they'd posted a new blog or had something to shill. It'll probably go the same way as Google Wave, no matter how many people are bitching about the new Facebook. Again.

I think Facebook has become too established to be knocked out by some other social network. I have my Mum, Grandad, Cousins, Brother, Sister, Friends, etc all on there and they all use it regularly. The simplicity of Facebook made it appeal to such a wide cross section of people that no other has been able to do. Some of the older generation will be less likely to move.

However, Facebook seriously slipped on a banana skin with its latest changes. Every time they do something people bitch and moan but soon come to love it. I'm never bothered, but this time I've barely seen anyone that likes the changes and they're really doing my head in!

Since they made their changes I miss more status updates than every because off all this top story bollox. It doesn't even mean anything! There's nothing "top" about most the updates, but at least displayed in time order they're so much easier to skim past. On the PC I can remove top stories, which is a hassle, but when I'm on my mobile I don't have a fucking clue where I'm at with things!

Archived