Raw Discussion 20th September

tiger_rick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I remember in Randy Orton's interview where he called Kelly Kelly a slut, he referred to Mark as an "absolutle sweetheart".

Nice to know that although he could kill pretty much everyone on Earth he's a lovely bloke.

I realised today that you know when Randy hits the RKO on the announce table and with both wrestlers weight hitting it at full speed and it doesn't even budge a little bit...Mark Henry slammed Lawler through that!

I seriously cannot stress how much I love Mark Henry.

But what happens when a wrestler doesn't follow the script? Maybe they are too scared to incase they get yelled at. I don't think it's a case of wrestlers not being creative enough to come up with their own material but then again with all the scripts they have they're not exactly encouraged to do stuff on their own anyway.

• Paid Members

From what I gather, wrestlers have to follow the script when they first start but if they prove that they are capable and know what they are doing on the mic i.e. CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, then they are given leeway to come up with their own stuff.

• Paid Members
Can I just point out that I loved MENRY first, and you're all just riding my coat tails.

so you been his fan for 15 yrs or since his last push

Butch has been singing "somebody gon get their ass kicked" since before he knew who Mark Henry was.

Archived