Raw Discussion 20th September

tiger_rick

You really lead an absolutely pathetic life.

I do, aye. But I won't hit rock bottom until I'm creating sock puppet accounts on UKFF to troll the poster of the year out of bitterness that the UKFF has evolved past the point of "ugh Cena sux they shud push the cruisers more." I reckon I've got about six months to hit that point. But then I'll troll the fuck out of the new king. So watch out in 2012, Ian_Hitmanhart!

Poster of the year... Do you hear yourself? As you tap that out on your keyboard 'UKFF Poster of the Year' and go in to promo mode, please tell me that there's more than a little feeling of embarrassment. Take a good look at your life, King Shitcos. You talk about the evolution of an internet based wrestling forum, as if anyone on here is in any way cool - or ahead of the curb. Get a grip, you worthless piece of garbage.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Jerry Lawler was taken to the hospital after the show last night with lower back problems after being slammed on the table by Mark Henry. There was a communications snafu as the company had ordered a gimmicked announcers table that would easily break for the spot, but the technical crew forgot to gimmick the table, unbeknownst by Lawler and Henry..

What the fuck? What a bunch of mentals! How do you forget to fetch out the gimmicked table? I thought the table didnt break as well as it should have. Henry put the bastard through a real one. Looks nasty watching it back.

as if anyone on here is in any way cool - or ahead of the curb

Carbomb is, he goes clubbing and has a Groove Armada LP.

Gladders has the odds been shortened?

Jerry Lawler was taken to the hospital after the show last night with lower back problems after being slammed on the table by Mark Henry. There was a communications snafu as the company had ordered a gimmicked announcers table that would easily break for the spot, but the technical crew forgot to gimmick the table, unbeknownst by Lawler and Henry..

What the fuck? What a bunch of mentals! How do you forget to fetch out the gimmicked table? I thought the table didnt break as well as it should have. Henry put the bastard through a real one. Looks nasty watching it back.

What a bunch of tools.

I was sure that just as Mizark had Lawler up, Orton would run out (possibly through the crowd) and stop him, and it was a bit of a shock when the old man got smashed through the table.

I thought it looked fucking nasty - turns out I was right to think that!

Surely that writes Lawler off TV for at least a month right?

You really lead an absolutely pathetic life.

I do, aye. But I won't hit rock bottom until I'm creating sock puppet accounts on UKFF to troll the poster of the year out of bitterness that the UKFF has evolved past the point of "ugh Cena sux they shud push the cruisers more." I reckon I've got about six months to hit that point. But then I'll troll the fuck out of the new king. So watch out in 2012, Ian_Hitmanhart!

Poster of the year... Do you hear yourself? As you tap that out on your keyboard 'UKFF Poster of the Year' and go in to promo mode, please tell me that there's more than a little feeling of embarrassment. Take a good look at your life, King Shitcos. You talk about the evolution of an internet based wrestling forum, as if anyone on here is in any way cool - or ahead of the curb. Get a grip, you worthless piece of garbage.

Sorry to add my 2 pennies to this, but you're really gonna have a go at the bloke for writing in 'promo mode', when you're typing like you've watched CM Punk non-stop since the middle of June?

You talk about the evolution of an internet based wrestling forum, as if anyone on here is in any way cool - or ahead of the curb.

The turn of phrase is "ahead of the curve" you dullard. Curb your mental illness, good lad.

Maybe he meant "ahead on watching Curb" (in the sense that he is downloading the american airings first)?

(Who am I kidding. Pity, we all know this 'new poster' is you. It's the demented manifestation of all your "internetzz fanzz" stereotypes. Your sick brain has created this 'person' and now it's running wild (brother) all over the UKFF. Please seek help. The last thing we need is your strawman come to life. A genuine personification of "da interwebzz spazz" that haunts your brain. It may even try to nWo you, and take over brother! Be afraid. Actually, be amused for a bit, then be afraid. )

You talk about the evolution of an internet based wrestling forum, as if anyone on here is in any way cool - or ahead of the curb.

The turn of phrase is "ahead of the curve" you dullard. Curb your mental illness, good lad.

How many people in real life have you ever called lad? Furthermore, how much do you weigh and what's your height? I venture to guess that it doesn't quite roll of the tongue. A greasy, spotty, skinny/ morbidly obese manboy is what I picture in my head. How laughable the idea of you having the balls to call anyone 'lad' with any semblance of authority.

imagine if it was jr that was to take the bump, ouch

How many people in real life have you ever called lad?

About eight, but I've only ever met nine people in real life, and one of them was a girl. She's dead now. Besides, on here I have the authority to call you whatever I want, because I'm the Best Poster Ever Ever and you're just some gimp who has had to sign up multiple accounts to even have the balls to have a go at me on a forum, let alone real life. But I'm five foot tall and I'm eight food wide, for all the good knowing that'll do you.

I venture to guess that it doesn't quite roll of the tongue.

I venture to guess that you meant "roll off the tongue" but you got all confused because you're a thicko lacking the mental capacity to really pull off the condescending gimmick you've decided to try.

Is the gimmicked table a regular thing then? I never really considered that they changed the tables for when they knew they would be involved in spots, I didnt see how they could given they are usually being stood on or whatever before being used.

They always use a gimmick table if they know someone is going through it. A couple of times the tables have collapsed when they have been stood on them as they are so weak. Compare the way the table collapsed for Punk at NoC to Lawler on RAW and you can tell the difference by how it falls apart.

It was a decent Raw, I really enjoyed the Zack Ryder stuff and Mark Henry was real intense, I just wish that Hell In A Cell was being held at the end of October when Vengeance is. Two weeks is just too soon. The Sin Cara stuff was awkward, the crowd were dead silent through it because it was so shit. I wonder if Morrison wanting to bring Melina with him on the road has pissed someone off? Because they made him look like a jobber. Oh well, can't really complain that much. It was what it was.

Archived