Raw Discussion 20th September

tiger_rick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They'll be back within 2 weeks when Lauranitis rehires them

That wouldn't make any sense. Lauranitis can't over-rule Triple H.

What needs to happen is Nash, Truth and Miz attcking WWE guys in the parking lot, at autograph signings, pressers and stuff. That'd be awesome. Until Triple H invites them to fight it out at Survivor Series.

I can dream anyway.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine they'll be back next week. Nash isnt employed and someone (Johnny Ace) is letting him come in and do as he pleases. Nash will be back next week probably. I can see Del Rio winning the belt back in the three way dance in the Cell, in an angle where someone (again, Johnny Ace) raises the cage and allows Nash, Miz, R-Truth and Alberto in and then brings it down, with Cena and Punk locked in the cell with Nash and co, stopping Triple H from making the save. It will also explain why Cena actually won the belt back in the first place.

Complete nWo rip-off, but I can see them doing that.

And there's a chance this whole conspiracy thing could end up like Lost, never resolving anything because nobody's got a clue where they're going with it. I think I'd prefer a Punk vs HHH cell match rather than a triple threat for the title, as well.

What a terrible and inaccurate comparison. The biggest problem with Lost was that everyone knew they were in some kind of purgatory and they kept promising that we should stay tuned because that wasn't the case. Everyone knew "where they were going with it".

I mean, what a stretch - to compare The Miz and R Truth to anything to do with Lost. God you're stupid. All hail King Shitcos and his 50,013th blunder. You really lead an absolutely pathetic life.

What needs to happen is Nash, Truth and Miz attcking WWE guys in the parking lot, at autograph signings, pressers and stuff. That'd be awesome. Until Triple H invites them to fight it out at Survivor Series.

I can dream anyway.

He over-ruled Triple H when he signed Nash to a contract originally.

• Paid Members

That was different. Ace can hire people with Triple H's say so. He hired Nash, and Triple H didnt over rule Ace because Nash and Triple H were friends. Like Nash said "I'm under contract, fire me if you want I'll just take the money etc" Triple H just fired Miz and Truth. He wont be in agreement to rehire them.

• Paid Members
And there's a chance this whole conspiracy thing could end up like Lost, never resolving anything because nobody's got a clue where they're going with it. I think I'd prefer a Punk vs HHH cell match rather than a triple threat for the title, as well.

What a terrible and inaccurate comparison. The biggest problem with Lost was that everyone knew they were in some kind of purgatory and they kept promising that we should stay tuned because that wasn't the case. Everyone knew "where they were going with it".

I mean, what a stretch - to compare The Miz and R Truth to anything to do with Lost. God you're stupid. All hail King Shitcos and his 50,013th blunder. You really lead an absolutely pathetic life.

Quit trolling Pitcos.

I can dream anyway.

I thought he'd already signed him to a contract. I suppose they could do some sort of get-round but it still wouldn't make a lot of sense. not unless Trips then fired Lauranitis for it.

I can dream anyway.

Which is why it'll probably happen.

The Survivor Series thing does make sense though, particularly with HITC so close that its basically a non event, Surivor Series is basically the next PPV now. Nash, Miz, Truth and two others coming together to fight for contracts against Rock, Punk, HHH, Cena and another sounds about right.

I can dream anyway.

The Survivor Series thing does make sense though, particularly with HITC so close that its basically a non event, Surivor Series is basically the next PPV now. Nash, Miz, Truth and two others coming together to fight for contracts against Rock, Punk, HHH, Cena and another sounds about right.

We have Vengeance also before Survivor Series.

What a terrible and inaccurate comparison. The biggest problem with Lost was that everyone knew they were in some kind of purgatory and they kept promising that we should stay tuned because that wasn't the case.

That's bollocks, you product of coerced incest. Lost was about as focused as your scattershot nonsense posts, or your uncle-dad's aim the night you were conceived (he was aiming for her eye). And WWE could go the same way, if this conspiracy stuff is just being made up as it goes along -- and "Nash texted himself" suggests it is.

But I'm glad I've upset you enough to follow me around posting your drivel, and even gladder that I'm such a mighty and fearsome poster that you're too scared to have your weak little pops at me with your real account.

You really lead an absolutely pathetic life.

I do, aye. But I won't hit rock bottom until I'm creating sock puppet accounts on UKFF to troll the poster of the year out of bitterness that the UKFF has evolved past the point of "ugh Cena sux they shud push the cruisers more." I reckon I've got about six months to hit that point. But then I'll troll the fuck out of the new king. So watch out in 2012, Ian_Hitmanhart!

I can dream anyway.

We have Vengeance also before Survivor Series.

Ahh fuck, this is absurd. What was the reasoning behind having a short gap between MITB and Summerslam, a longer gap til NOTC and then a 2!!!!! week gap until HITC? Im presuming theres some sporting reason or something but it really has affected the flow of things, with Punks rushed come back, a prolonged slanging match with HHH and now a nothing event having a nothing build up.

Archived