X-Pac Appreciation Thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

melb-1-z.jpg

I'm the barcode.

I love wrestling. I enjoy talking with other people about wrestling.

There's no evidence of either of those things on your troll account.

That doesn't make it any less sad that you proudly brag about being the "UKFF Poster of the Year".

I'll proudly brag about anything that upsets you and divs like you, and my winning the popularity contest on here certainly did that. Even now, it's upsetting you to the point where you've gone and registered an extra account purely to follow me around with. That's sad.

why are you so proud of the phrase "destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying"?

Because it's very funny to me that I destroyed you in discourse and sent you scurrying for a new username, such was the shame cast upon your other one when you crossed the King.

• Paid Members

Corking thread. "The Kid" going through several different names - Cannonball Kid, Lightening Kid (IIRC he had L.Kid on his lightening tights that infamous night) before setting on 1-2-3 Kid - that was a bit of a novelty. But then again Johnny Nitro was Johnny Blaze and Johnny Spade first, I wonder if that was in homage?

Random Waltman thoughts -

(1) The 1-2-3 Kid bend em was a main eventer in my Hasbro fed when my mate brought me six bend ems back from the States, and Bret vs 1-2-3 Kid was one of my most frequent main events. As well as Diesel vs Texas Tornado.

(2) I'm ashamed to admit I was very jealous when he was throwing it up Tori.

(3) I really admire the fact he never hides or lies about any of his previous misdemeanours or is shy about "I was a dick" or "yeah, I fucked up." He seems one of the most "normal" lads in wrestling, if that isn't an oxymoron.

That doesn't make it any less sad that you proudly brag about being the "UKFF Poster of the Year".

I'll proudly brag about anything that upsets you and divs like you, and my winning the popularity contest on here certainly did that. Even now, it's upsetting you to the point where you've gone and registered an extra account purely to follow me around with. That's sad...

Because it's very funny to me that I destroyed you in discourse and sent you scurrying for a new username, such was the shame cast upon your other one when you crossed the King.

What a vicious circle of self-hatred your life must consist of, when considering how much of a pariah you must be in real life; and yet you're obssessed with internet popularity contests. How pathetic that you consistently find solace on the internet when really the thirst for human contact and acceptance that you clearly yearn can only truly be quenched by talking with your mouth to another bag of flesh.

And I can just imagine your shivering, flustered comeback if anyone ever accosted you in real life, "I don't care what you think of me" etc... The King indeed...

All hail King Shitcos!

• Paid Members

I'll proudly brag about anything that upsets you and divs like you, and my winning the popularity contest on here certainly did that. Even now, it's upsetting you to the point where you've gone and registered an extra account purely to follow me around with. That's sad...

What a vicious circle of self-hatred your life must consist of, when considering how much of a pariah you must be in real life; and yet you're obssessed with internet popularity contests. How pathetic that you consistently find solace on the internet when really the thirst for human contact and acceptance that you clearly yearn can only truly be quenched by talking with your mouth to another bag of flesh.

And I can just imagine your shivering, flustered comeback if anyone ever accosted you in real life, "I don't care what you think of me" etc... The King indeed...

All hail King Shitcos!

troll%2Bdoll.gif

• Paid Members

Or one of the UKFF has-beens, barely-remembered and irrelevant now but probably held in high esteem back when blindly parroting the opinions of Meltzer and Martin was in vogue. I will have offended them by brashly saying Shelton Benjamin was crap or something. Either way, it's someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username.

Has-beens? Are you for real? I'm sorry, I didn't see you in this month's Hello.

Yeah, that's why I said UKFF has-beens. Either way, you're someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username. I love that I've pushed you to that point. Please, keep spiralling. I'm greatly enjoying your "posting on a wrestling forum is sad" routine that you've been posting on a wrestling forum that you've signed up multiple accounts on.

I love wrestling. I enjoy talking with other people about wrestling. That doesn't make it any less sad that you proudly brag about being the "UKFF Poster of the Year".

And, Shitcos, why are you so proud of the phrase "destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying"? You've used it twice now, what do you want me to do? Print it in reader's digest or something? You suck, you're lame, your phrases are lame. And to destroy someone in discourse and send them scurrying you can't simply repeat the same thing over and over again, Shitcos.

You suck, your lame

Your rhymes boy are tame

Destroyed in the discourse

You know you can do worse

Cos you see Mister Shitcos

No right to be PICTOS

You wanna be King

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING

You see fool DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME

With you little biddy forum popularity

Sent scurrying twice

YEAH you know it ain't right

Cos your phrases are lame

Gonna put this to bed

Motherfucking Distraction

Like the dick on ma head

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL Y'ALL

... now if you do every post like this, I'd be charmed not to be as pathetic as this next time ya reet cunt.

What a vicious circle of self-hatred your life must consist of, when considering how much of a pariah you must be in real life; and yet you're obssessed with internet popularity contests.

Though not obsessed enough to register multiple forum accounts to troll people who win them because I'm scared to "accost" them under my main account. You're on a hiding to nothing accusing anyone else, let alone the mighty King, of being pathetic, you little inbred. Your ranting about real life rings hollow when you're too frightened to even address me without signing in to your troll account.

Archived