X-Pac Appreciation Thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I like X Factor's music. "I got everythin' I ever wanted, and I'll never give that back..."

Oh my god, King Shitcos strikes again. Quite possibly the worst entrance music of all time.

Is there a reason you're targeting Pitcos? If so can you just take it up with him, because to be honest, you're getting quite irritating now, thread ruining irritating.

That's why I have set the odds relatively long. Newman would come in at 11/10. Supremo at 7/1.

It's not Oliver Newman. He'd use SHOOT NAMES~ and demand apologies for the time he bought me a Frosties cereal bar and I didn't even have the decency to pay for him to go to WrestleMania. It could be some no-mark who said something mental and I mocked them for it. One of the Bloodstained Memoirs (more like bloodstained boxers lolz) nutters, perhaps. Or one of the UKFF has-beens, barely-remembered and irrelevant now but probably held in high esteem back when blindly parroting the opinions of Meltzer and Martin was in vogue. I will have offended them by brashly saying Shelton Benjamin was crap or something. Either way, it's someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username.

That's why I have set the odds relatively long. Newman would come in at 11/10. Supremo at 7/1.

Or one of the UKFF has-beens, barely-remembered and irrelevant now but probably held in high esteem back when blindly parroting the opinions of Meltzer and Martin was in vogue. I will have offended them by brashly saying Shelton Benjamin was crap or something. Either way, it's someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username.

Has-beens? Are you for real? I'm sorry, I didn't see you in this month's Hello. You must have been the lead story, right? Man in early 30s spends days posting on internet wrestling forums.... it's a real doozy of a life you have there, as a happening it crowd personality. Someone pass the coke and let's chat Mark Henry! Woooooo!

Or one of the UKFF has-beens, barely-remembered and irrelevant now but probably held in high esteem back when blindly parroting the opinions of Meltzer and Martin was in vogue. I will have offended them by brashly saying Shelton Benjamin was crap or something. Either way, it's someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username.

Has-beens? Are you for real? I'm sorry, I didn't see you in this month's Hello.

Yeah, that's why I said UKFF has-beens. Either way, you're someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username. I love that I've pushed you to that point. Please, keep spiralling. I'm greatly enjoying your "posting on a wrestling forum is sad" routine that you've been posting on a wrestling forum that you've signed up multiple accounts on.

• Paid Members
it's a real doozy of a life you have there

Come on though. If I was living on my owned constantly soaked in my own piss (and I never said I wasnt current doing that), you'd still get a far better reaction on the street than if you said "today I spent most of the day using a different account to insult a person I dont know on a message board". Some life you obviously have. And unlike Pitcos, when I won Poster of the Year, I printed the results out and stuck them on a wall next to a sheet of paper that read "Championship Manager 97/98 League Winner with Darlington" and "Bronze Swimming Certificate".

Has-beens? Are you for real? I'm sorry, I didn't see you in this month's Hello.

Yeah, that's why I said UKFF has-beens. Either way, you're someone I destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying for a new username. I love that I've pushed you to that point. Please, keep spiralling. I'm greatly enjoying your "posting on a wrestling forum is sad" routine that you've been posting on a wrestling forum that you've signed up multiple accounts on.

I love wrestling. I enjoy talking with other people about wrestling. That doesn't make it any less sad that you proudly brag about being the "UKFF Poster of the Year".

And, Shitcos, why are you so proud of the phrase "destroyed in discourse and sent scurrying"? You've used it twice now, what do you want me to do? Print it in reader's digest or something? You suck, you're lame, your phrases are lame. And to destroy someone in discourse and send them scurrying you can't simply repeat the same thing over and over again, Shitcos.

Archived